Got the OE Mojave wheels and tires off my 23 JTM. 4 tires have appx 20k miles with a zero mile spare. size LT285/70/17r. 12/32 tread remaining, with no damage or uneven wear. Wheels still like new with no scratches, chips, etc. Includes TPMS for '21 and later Jeeps. pickup in...
Bought my 23 Mojave new and since I have been a professional mechanic for over 30 years I have no need or desire to return to dealer (or any shop) for oil changes, rotations, etc - free or not. I have kept all receipts for oil/filters, etc along with my own records of service done. To head off...
This is a brief review of the Bartact Mojave specific seat covers.
I needed something quick to cover the black cloth seats in my new Mojave. Between the dogs, one of which drools relentlessly while riding in the truck, and my clumsy ass friends dropping/spilling whatever was in their hands...
Hey guys - have owned my 23 Mojave now for a couple of months and have a question. It came equipped with the Mopar "trail rail management system" - you know that set of rails around the inner perimeter of the bed rails that utilizes the sliding adjustable anchor "jobbies". Now I have...
No need to get into the debate about the performance benefits (or lack thereof) of another exhaust system for the Gladiator. I just want to be able to hear my car (or truck) as it goes down the road and being a lifelong hot rodder have always appreciated a certain exhaust note. Each engine...
Was out driving around town with a/c switched off. Ambient temp was 88. Had to stop for a red light and while stopped, I watch coolant temp climb steadily from 192 to 221. Never heard or had any indication the cooling fan came on. The light changed and I was able to start moving again and...