Sponsored

Search results

  1. Are these diffs cooked?

    My first jeep, never changed the diff fluid I dont tow or go offroad hard-core style. Does this look like its leaking from diff or above?
  2. Gladiator overnight changed to FM

    *edit*: so apparently if you have usb with phone plugged in then remove the USB it goes back to FM! Mystery solved, mods pls delete* My gladiator 22, after getting in the car today saw the radio was changed to FM, on a station I never listen to, in fact I never use FM. Could this be AUX battery...
  3. Photo: What side steps are these?

  4. AC Hiss on First Use of Day

    I've had cars which leaked freon before. They usually would hiss constantly with the compressor cycles. This time though it only is happening with first use of AC each day. Other than that its cold, does this signal freon is getting low?
  5. Crack in tires, Replace?

    Just bought this car used its a 2022. There are cracks going around the entire tire. Should these tires be replaced?




Top