Hi Fellow Jeepers,
I was at a friends house with the Gladiator and parked under his tree. When I came out I saw where the birds got me. Then I saw what the picture is showing and my friend reassured me it was just bird poop. When I got home it got the hose and wet it down. It's not coming...
Someone please tell me how to stop this rattle. Seems like drivers door. 2022 Rubicon. I was trying to attach video but data too large. It’s a deep heavy rattle when on rough dirt road at ranch. I don’t have anything in the door pouch. I’ve felt around and shook door but can’t locate it.
Hello, Can anyone educate me on the bumper close off caps? I see them for the plastic bumpers, do they make them for the Rubicon Steel bumpers? It seals the back inside of bumper ends.
Verde
Has any body come up with a pillar mount for their new lightbar. Actual measurements is 51 5/8" long. The bracket for crosslink ss5 light bar is 50". Has any one modified it to make it work? I'll attach pics to next post.
Verde