Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2019+ Jeep Gladiator Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

    Found a video. Different vehicle but seems to be same company. Video link starts when wheel display comes on.
  2. Shadow Ops tailgate graphic? Where can I get it?

    That mopar version seems incomplete under the taillight. Those corners are tricky spots. I did mine with a sheet of vinyl and shaped the ends with knifeless tape. If I were going to do a version with a gap between the inset and the border, I would probably just shape the inset and run a thick...
  3. Recall: 1M+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator Fire Risk (June 9, 2026)

    thanks. The pictures and description were a big help. Saved me a trip to the dealership.:like:
  4. Swaybar Disconnects on a 2 inch lift?

    To answer your question, yes, disconnecting on a 2 inch lift will improve the quality of your ride driving even on some mild off road terrain. The type of disconnect you choose also determines wether it is worth the effort. I had links with quick removal pins that were a big pain to deal with...
  5. Thank You Veterans!

    Most days really sucked, a few were fun. 😂
  6. July 4th Badge of Honor

    Got the original error a day ago. Said badge earned, but no connectivity. Yesterday, got the too busy error page. today, finally showed up under profile tab. Completed by tapping on "request hard badge" Good luck to all
  7. 🎉 Travel Season Giveaway! Show Us Your Travel Map & Win a Wolfbox MagaVolt24 Air!

    Some of us have to work all summer. No rest for the wicked.😂 Good luck to those who got done time off to relax and enjoy the weather:beer:
  8. spray in LineX bedliner, yay or nay?

    Linex for protection plus a bed mat for the knees.
  9. How to remove this piece?? Skid plate for front upper control arm mount??

    Looks like it might be behind the factory rail which is easy to remove. Can you lever it with a trim removal tool or flathead screwdriver to apply pressure behind the bolt?
  10. Portable vs. Fixed Air Compressors: Which Side Are You On?

    I've had both. For the portable, I cut the factory alligator clips and added an anderson powerpole connector and for the battery side, I made a pig tail with ring terminals that were full time connected to the battery. That way, I did not have to lift the hood every time I aired up. I also put...
  11. JPP High-Top Steel Fenders - Gladiator version?

    Maybe depends on the hit. A lateral hit maybe is more even and spread out. I had the poison spyder flares on my jku. I smashed the rear side of the front flare backing up in a tight spot and it partially folded the flare and deformed the quarter panel a little.
  12. Cupholder inserts

    The one I have is just the cup holders and at the front an extra little storage with the lid, but this thing here is cupholder and then some. LoL. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GCYZPN9V/
  13. Cupholder inserts

    I don't know, but I have a silicone insert that blocks the light. It would be simple enough to cut a hole to let the light through. I've dropped tiny things that have fallen into the light opening so I was okay with closing it off. Good luck with your search.
  14. Gladiator Flush Style Tail Lights V2 Update!

    Hopefully, the adhesion is better with V2 to keep the LED strip from falling off. And I agree that a gasket would help it look finished. Even with the detached LED strip, the replacement is still working and I still like the way they look.
  15. Northridge4x4 celebrates 25 years! Anniversary SALE!

    Congrats! my old 2013 JKU was my first Jeep and one of my first orders from you guys was trek armor seat covers, before they changed their name to bartact. LoL That subsequent orders after that are too numerous to mention...in front of my wife. LOL
  16. Android Auto adapter

    I've come across the same issue in the past. What I found out for mine was that the adapter was in carplay mode instead android auto. When I switched the mode on the adapter, I got full screen. Annoyed me heck out of me at first. :CWL:
  17. NEW PRODUCT NEWS: RockSport BLACK XD Adjustable Steering Damper

    speak of the devil. 😂 "Customer Reviews No more wobble! Rating 100% I had some death wobble and this took care of it. Simple and easy adjustment and install, plus it looks awesome! Review by Miguel Posted on 2/4/26"
  18. 3rd brake light a common issue?

    At the time my light went out, only the OEM was available. If it happened now, I would just as well get the aftermarket. Whatever you do, definitely do not buy a used one off of ebay like I originally did. By the time I got around to installing it, it was too late to return, but I found out it...
  19. ❗Tecbaba New Product | Hood Lift Supports Struts | 20%OFF | Promocode:YSLXLF54

    I was just going to just swap the shocks and keep the brackets from the old redline hood lift. But compared to the redlines, the brackets on these are thicker and stronger as is the ball pin base. There is something satisfying about the hood lifting once again. :CWL:




Top