Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    Got tired of lead acid failing and 1800 CCA doesn’t make me mad in the diesel
  2. Is there a Metal fuel filter cap???

    Yup, check the link Rusty posted. I recommend the relocation bracket while you’re there. I’m still problem free with both
  3. Sporadic Heat from footwell while driving

    It is designed that way, from what I’ve read. When you request more power from the engine (step hard on the skinny pedal) the AC compressor shuts off to reduce parasitic power loss providing more power
  4. Bumpstops extensions Front Nip-less for mojave

    Don’t overthink it. I bought a couple of hockey pucks drilled them out and countersunk the bolt. You can buy them pre drilled though multiple companies but it’s a truly simple and effective solution. It’s how I resolved the issue on mine
  5. What's the most "worth it" upgrade you've made to your Gladiator?

    Tune and delete were clutch! It really increased the power/torque and I get more than 20mpg. Immediately added the sound deadening and hardtop liner to quiet it back down for the long trips.
  6. Corrosive warranty on Gladiator

    Just got mine back from the dealer who self performed the repair. Be forewarned, the new hood is no longer aluminum and weighs a ton. I’d be inclined to ask if they can do an aftermarket hood. It’s incredible how much heavier the hood is and now the lift spring doesn’t lift it at all.
  7. P2002 and Cracked DPF at 21,000 Miles

    Reliability concerns will send you down a path of nonstop removal and replacement of unnecessary or poorly made parts.
  8. Fuel filter upgrade maybe possible

    Those fuel lines are tight where it currently is and the added length of that filter is, almost certainly, gonna hang below the frame rails. I look forward to seeing your solution. I still hate changing my fuel filter, diesel all over the garage floor every time…
  9. đź’­ Tinted or Standard Taillights?

    All black always. These lights are brighter than stock and really complete the murdered out look. I’ll be getting smoked market lights too… As far as legality concerns, I’m sure no one here has tire poke, excessive lift, or stubby bumpers
  10. Battery setup for overlanding?'s

    I’ve also been thinking about this . I currently have a Jackery 1500 watt battery inverter and the onboard 400 watt factory inverter that I use to recharge the Jackery. The only change I’ll be making the next time I need a battery will be to swap to a LiPo which is sufficient for my camping...
  11. Aux Delete- Lets see how it goes.

    Have you priced an Optima battery? The difference between a yellow top and LiPo isn’t very much
  12. Aux Delete- Lets see how it goes.

    I don’t know why we haven’t all switched to LiPo batteries. They operate at better temps provide more CCA and are about 1/3 the weight. My next battery I buy will be lithium for both
  13. Fuel Filter Cap upgrade

    Serviced my truck today and installed what was suggested.I was able to test fit everything with a spare filter housing I had. It turned out pretty good and raised the fuel filter housing above the frame rail.
  14. Fuel filter upgrade maybe possible

    Done! The Black Market cap fits perfectly while shortening the overall body of the filter housing due to the relocation of the bleeder screw. I had another fuel filter housing that I was able to dry fit everything and make sure all of the seals engaged properly. I’ll add that you need to be...
  15. Fuel filter upgrade maybe possible

    I just bought the relocation bracket from Iron rock Off-road https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=16374 and an aluminum fuel filter cap...
  16. Fuel filter upgrade maybe possible

    The almighty google says the parts are interchangable and the only difference is the dodge one has been updated
  17. Fuel Filter Cap upgrade

    I pulled the trigger and bought the relocation bracket and the billet cap replacement. I’ll update after the install After looking at all the part listings that are the same for a Dodge 3.0 eco diesel and 6.7 Cummins, I’m pretty confident that the aftermarket filter assemblys for 6.7 will fit...
  18. Fuel Filter Cap upgrade

    You spoil me! Thanks for doing that. I’m due for a filter change, I’ll let you all know
  19. Fuel Filter Cap upgrade

    Think you could find the thread so I can read further?
  20. Helpin the 3.0 breath

    It wasn’t dyno tested. I’m not a tuner or a race car driver, as much as I’d like to be one. I just want to be able to pass properly on the highway and have a reliable truck. While not tested, there was always a serious sucking noise from the hood, which I would expect when trying to pull air...




Top