Have been getting P00AF when I pull my popup camper in the mountains since I bought it in 2022. I have had it looked at several times, but it has never been fixed. With the warranty going to expire in January, I decided to take it in again earlier this week. Was told today, that the turbo...
For those of you doing the āearlyā oil changes, are you switching out the filters too. Reason I ask is two-fold, the Mopar ones are kinda pricy.
I only have 25000 on my eco, but want to start doing more
Frequent changes at 5,000. I am going ti be going on a month long, 8,000 mile trip this...
Do you have your Jeep programmed for the 37ā tires? If you have a tazer, itās pretty easy to do, and will get your shift points back closer to like they would be when stock.
My EGT 1/1 usually run 800-900 on flat ground not towing on the highway, but it will get up or slightly over 1000 when...
I ordered the polish 0050 actuator and installed. So far so good, but havenāt had the chance to push it with a trailer yet. The install was easy. Use locking needle nose on the c-clip thingy on the rod, or be prepared for an extra trip to the hardware store š
boost numbers seem to have...