- MODEL YEAR:
- Firecracker Red
- Sport S (Modified), Max Tow, Cold Weather, Bed Liner
- Pentastar 3.6 L V6
- 8-Speed Auto
- FACTORY OPTIONS:
- Aux switches.
- MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES:
- 285/75 R18, Nitto Grapplers
- MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS:
- Stock (for now :)
- MODS - POWERTRAIN/DRIVETRAIN:
- MODS - EXTERIOR:
- Added Overland Wheels, Created quick disconnects for soft-top, LED Added, Trimmed Euro Fenders, shorty antenna, ''Gladiator" lettering, Trail Rail Cargo System, JCL "Half-rack" with Rotopax.
- MODS - INTERIOR:
- CCM Mirrors for when doors are off. T-Rex on Windshield :)
- MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS:
- SuperChips Flashpaq
- I have owned Seven Wranglers...but first Gladiator (obviously). So far, my favorite mods have been...
...LED front end (under $100 for working LED swap)
...No Softop in 5 min using quick disconnects...
...Aeroskinn II to reduce soft top noise at high speed...
CCM mirrors for when the doors are off (pricy, but good)...
SuperChips F5 Flashpaq...
Oh, and those 285/75 might have been a good move too :)