Sport S
    COLOR:
    Billet Silver
    ENGINE:
    3.6l V6
    TRANSMISSION:
    8-Speed Auto
    HISTORY/COMMENTS:
    Purchased 7/27/19 McLarty Daniel CDJR Bentonville AR.

Share this Garage

Trippin01 likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. jdysart
    Added a few small touches. The distressed American flag on the hood, the flag vent inserts, the .50 cal antenna, a US Flag Sun Shade, and an Access Roll Up bed cover.
  2. Trippin01
    Way sharp!
      jdysart likes this.
  3. jdysart
    Got everything installed today. So far it is amazing. I went with the 2.5" Basic Rough Country kit for now. Trying to wait/decide which actual lift I want to run. I am looking for something in the 3.5" - 4.5" range, but for now a bit of trimming and the 2.5" kit clears the tires with just a slight rub still. I am going to be getting a new bumper soon so that should go away. The ride seems very good. I only have about 30 Miles on it so far though. The tires are not as loud as other Mud Tires I have had in the past. In fact they seem very tame for Mud Tires. The truck still handles well and rides as smooth as a lifted truck could ride.
    1. MadMax
      what size tires you have? I have 35's on mine with no lift and have no rub at all. but i'm on factory wheels
      MadMax, Aug 28, 2019
    2. jdysart
      The tires are 37x13.50/17 Cooper STT Pro’s.
      jdysart, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Yellow1098
    Looks great can't wait to see em on! 37's? What lift situation are you going with....would love to hear how it drives compared to stock
  5. jdysart
    Got my tires in today. Now just waiting on my wheels. Should have everything installed on Thursday.
      Trippin01 likes this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. jdysart
      The wheels are a -18mm Offset.
      jdysart, Sep 9, 2019
    3. Mopar King
      nice! they stick out about 2" or so from the fender? I am going with 37x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Black Rhino Overland Wheels with the -18 offset I think
      Mopar King, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:47 PM
    4. jdysart
      Yeah, I would say about 2" is correct. My tires are 13.5" wide, but that would be the only difference from the setup you are looking at.
      jdysart, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:11 PM