Sponsored

‘Perforated’ Leather Seat Option - Is It Real?

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Has anyone actually Seen the Perforated Leather Seat option on a JT? If so I wonder how it compares to the other leather options & do you still get the red stitching?
Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Has anyone actually Seen the Perforated Leather Seat option on a JT? If so I wonder how it compares to the other leather options & do you still get the red stitching?
Look for it on the JL forum under CBQ option. I got the CBS stitched option on a JL Rubicon and seat stitching was white and did not match steering wheel stitching.

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Interesting, I drove a Rubi last night, the sales person said the Overland with leather had heated and cooled seats! I said show me? But he could not produce any literature, he said they were briefed this, that it was included in Overland leather option....

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Interesting, I drove a Rubi last night, the sales person said the Overland with leather had heated and cooled seats! I said show me? But he could not produce any literature, he said they were briefed this, that it was included in Overland leather option....
LOL...heated yes. Cooled no. The overland leather option is the standard Jeep leather. you can opt for the CBQ/CBS though

Sponsored

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 1978 MGB
Occupation
civil engineer
LOL...heated yes. Cooled no. The overland leather option is the standard Jeep leather. you can opt for the CBQ/CBS though
I tried to order perforated leather seats today on an Overland....Jeep Corp will not provide the option to allow it. Heated seats yes, no cooled seats available and apparently no perforated leather. It angers me that Jeep can't seem to get their order forms to match what you can actually order.

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
I tried to order perforated leather seats today on an Overland....Jeep Corp will not provide the option to allow it. Heated seats yes, no cooled seats available and apparently no perforated leather. It angers me that Jeep can't seem to get their order forms to match what you can actually order.
I have one scheduled for delivery in a week or two with that option, but it is a 2021. They might still be ironing out some bugs on the 2022s still.
Sponsored