Sponsored

πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob!

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I carry the model S, and it always gets a strange look at the dealership.
It's like they know something is off, but they're not sure what!

Kevin

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Went to the dealer the other day and handed the tech this. He was a little confused, so I said "it's the same fob just a new case." When I picked the truck back up he complimented it and said he loved it. Quote: "The Jeep fob is like carrying a second phone!"

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 1647021636211
My only hangup- how durable is the material? I’m curious how easily it wears in this area. My metal carabiner has a groove cut in it from the key rings.
Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 85D5D1D3-E31A-4373-A2A5-A83AD6FB28FA

snowbear

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Honda CRV
Occupation
GIS Analyst
The switchblade pops out occasionally, more often for MLW. I'm just keeping it simple: grey paracord looped to the fob.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
My only hangup- how durable is the material? I’m curious how easily it wears in this area. My metal carabiner has a groove cut in it from the key rings.
85D5D1D3-E31A-4373-A2A5-A83AD6FB28FA.jpeg

The fobs are made with Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

The key hook you are concerned about is very durable.

We ask our beta tester's, to play/work hard with the fobs they test. In regard to the key hook, we encouraged tester's to give it a real workout... to try really hard to break it. With rough service / testing no one could... Of course, no one took a pair of pliers to their test fob.

Long story short, tester's said at testing time and still report after month's and months of living with the fob, that the key hook and the actual cases themselves, are very durable.

By the way, Threedom Customer Service has only had 2 key hook related issues reported. In both cases, the customer's told us the breakage was on them, as they had pushed the key hook beyond reasonable expectations. Regardless, Threedom replaced the fobs. So, considering how many Threedom key fobs are out there, and with 2 key reported hook breakages.. well, that alone says a lot.

@azmojave , please do go for a Threedom fob. We're confident you will be like other's that have a Threedom fob... and that is very pleased with it.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Forgot to add this little Model M fob a guy posted. Such a little zipper pull as this fob has on it seems to be very popular. Place fob in jean's coin holder and use zipper pull to retrieve it when wanted.

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’ πŸ”‘ Threedom Fob Scrapbook - Show us your "Threedom" Fob! 20210309_124736

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
The fobs are made with Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

The key hook you are concerned about is very durable.

We ask our beta tester's, to play/work hard with the fobs they test. In regard to the key hook, we encouraged tester's to give it a real workout... to try really hard to break it. With rough service / testing no one could... Of course, no one took a pair of pliers to their test fob.

Long story short, tester's said at testing time and still report after month's and months of living with the fob, that the key hook and the actual cases themselves, are very durable.

By the way, Threedom Customer Service has only had 2 key hook related issues reported. In both cases, the customer's told us the breakage was on them, as they had pushed the key hook beyond reasonable expectations. Regardless, Threedom replaced the fobs. So, considering how many Threedom key fobs are out there, and with 2 key reported hook breakages.. well, that alone says a lot.

@azmojave , please do go for a Threedom fob. We're confident you will be like other's that have a Threedom fob... and that is very pleased with it.
Thanks for that! I was hesitant to ask because I didn’t want to be rude. You sold me. I’ll order one soon.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Ordered!!! Camo mini.

OP
OP