Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES threedom
Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES US_Flag_icon1

Threedom has BADGES ...... over 70 different designs and we are adding more weekly...
https://mythreedom.com/products/jeep-trail-badges

Designed to replace the factory trail-rated badges. The Threedom badges are the same diameter and approximately the same thickness as the factory badges.

Here are just a few of the badges we offer..

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES badges2
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Threedom has BADGES ...... over 70 different designs and we are adding more weekly...
https://mythreedom.com/products/jeep-trail-badges

YES, Designed to replace the factory trail-rated badges. The Threedom badges are the same diameter and approximately the same thickness as the factory badges.

Badges that 2 guy's have fastened to the rear of their JL's..... Indeed, a way to personalize in the rear.... other's will see clearly, your JT/JL has been personalized..

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES reartreadbadge04

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES 5910

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Repost below from the JL Wrangler forum:

"As a @Threedom product tester I have a steady flow of Threedom products being sent to me to eval and test..

Threedom has a BADGE offering that replaces the badge on the driver's side front of the JL/JT and it also can be used if you delete the antenna and want a badge to cover that remaining circular indent..

Anyway, I had already placed a TREAD badge on the rear tail gate of my JL and yes, it looks very good their... the black contrast on my bright white JL is a plus. I have gotten lots of positive feedback from locals that view the badge back there.. Guys/gals say it looks like Jeep put it there..

Anyway, I got fooling with a bag of Threedom badges I have and found the badge works terrific as a vent door decor piece. With over 70 different designs, you can really personalize to your tastes. See all the designs HERE.

You could place one of these badges most anywhere on your vehicle.. any vehicle,
your refrigerator, kids bicycle or .. wherever.

The badge looks like it grew on the vent cover. The cover still rotates freely open and closed, around and around if you want. The vent has an inner X cross frame so badge could never fall into the vent system.. I fastened the badge on with a 3M command strip.

I have been in contact with Carl Douglas, a co-owner of Threedom and a fellow Jeep JL/JT owner and after he saw my badge decor he said "genius" and a day later told me Threedom will soon be promoting a badge kit for the vent covers."

My JL.. Flip Flops on driver's side and Turtle (Gal pal's favorite) on the passenger side.
Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES 20220820_083216

Jeep Gladiator πŸ“’    πŸ’₯ THREEDOM CUSTOM DESIGN BADGES 20220820_084037

Sponsored

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.