Sponsored

πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. threedom

www.mythreedom.com
Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. US_Flag_icon1

Threedom hinge cover offerings for the JT and JL are comprised of 2 pieces and are made of Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

We offer a few texture options. We offer a holed version of our hinge covers also..

The coverage with all our hinge cover offerings would be as pictured..
Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. kkk

Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 01

Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 02

Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 03
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Save thy hinges..... from rock chips... and then the rusting..
Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. kkk

Threedom hinge cover offerings for the JL and JT are comprised of 2 pieces and are made of Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

We offer a few texture options.
We offer a holed version of our hinge covers also..

https://mythreedom.com/products/jl-jt-hinge-covers-1

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Jeep Gladiator πŸͺ› 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. threedom

www.mythreedom.com
Designed and Manufactured in Minnesota, USA

Are you going to wait until your hinges are chipped (rust bait) on that new JT you have.... hope not...

Suggest that asap, you cover your hinges with 3M Vinyl Film or install a set of Threedom Custom Design Hinge Covers that are available in plain and different textures.

https://mythreedom.com/products/jl-jt-hinge-covers-1

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
Any of them match the texture of the door handles?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Any of them match the texture of the door handles?
@KoBear

Thanks for your interest in Threedom hinge covers..

IF, you are talking matching the texture of the factory JT/JL handles.... our "smooth" hinges are real close to the texture of those.

IF you are talking about our various design door handles.... Yes, we have matching hinges for each of the door handle design's we offer.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Good looking product. Interested. I had a JKUR that I "broke the paint" on the bolts to installed steel covers. I got lucky. Nothing broke, nothing rusted etc. But I don't feel like rolling that dice again.
Does the "Barrell" have 3M tape as well on the 2 piece door hinge cover.

How have you seen these hold up in Northern conditions (since your in MN) and I'm in Michgian and we all know salt, snow, and spray can wreak havoc
THanks
T

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Good looking product. Interested. I had a JKUR that I "broke the paint" on the bolts to installed steel covers. I got lucky. Nothing broke, nothing rusted etc. But I don't feel like rolling that dice again.
Does the "Barrell" have 3M tape as well on the 2 piece door hinge cover.

How have you seen these hold up in Northern conditions (since your in MN) and I'm in Michgian and we all know salt, snow, and spray can wreak havoc
THanks
T
@mtudb24

Thanks for your interest in out hinge cover offering for the JK..

Yes, both the barrel covers and the main hinge covers, are secured in place with Double Sided 3M Automotive Tape ....that we include with the offering..

Threedom hinge covers are a new offering...

We do feel the Double Sided 3M Automotive Tape will secure the hinges well, year round, regardless of geographical location.

We opted to include Double Sided 3M Automotive Tape versus less expensive double sided tape for very valid reasons..
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.