Sponsored

🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Like many of us, our Jeep has a great stance with 35x12.5 tires which extend past the fenders. Unfortunately, this puts the door hinges in a battleground full of projectiles. We've looked into hinge covers but they are all made overseas and are uninspiring.

This led us to develop our own cover designs with and without exposed bolts. The initial designs shown here are for final fitment testing and have plain designs. We'll be adding customization options, such as textures.

Let us know if there are particular designs or features you would like to see in our upcoming hinge protectors.

p.s. our covers will come with automotive double-sided tape
Jeep Gladiator 🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 2022-03-19 08.35.46

Jeep Gladiator 🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 2022-03-20 09.12.58

Jeep Gladiator 🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 2022-03-20 09.13.33

Jeep Gladiator 🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 2022-03-20 09.14.03
Sponsored

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
I like the version without the bolt holes. The matte ish texture on it now looks pretty good too.

any idea of price and timelines?

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I like the no holes, but seems like you'd want to check it once in a while to see about grime build up. So re-taping would be a thing.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Like many of us, our Jeep has a great stance with 35x12.5 tires which extend past the fenders. Unfortunately, this puts the door hinges in a battleground full of projectiles. We've looked into hinge covers but they are all made overseas and are uninspiring.

This led us to develop our own cover designs with and without exposed bolts. The initial designs shown here are for final fitment testing and have plain designs. We'll be adding customization options, such as textures.

Let us know if there are particular designs or features you would like to see in our upcoming hinge protectors.

p.s. our covers will come with automotive double-sided tape
Jeep Gladiator 🪛 🧨 Custom Design Hinge Covers  - Hood & Door - Multiple textures available.. 2022-03-20 09.14.03

Bring it on! Smooth body color hinge covers without holes in Bright White! :like:

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Any plans on making a version that isn't textured? I'd buy a smooth (ish) version but have no interest in the textured variant; it looks out of place.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Any plans on making a version that isn't textured? I'd buy a smooth (ish) version but have no interest in the textured variant; it looks out of place.
@AustinL911

We are aware that tastes vary widely in regard to texture... With that in mind, Threedom will have black-smooth as well as a few different texture offerings in black.

Sponsored

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I like the ones with the bolt holes. I will have to think about if I would want some take on black or body color matched…

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Very nice, you going to have those at Jeep Beach this weekend?

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Very nice, you going to have those at Jeep Beach this weekend?
@chrismeece74

The Threedom JT Gladiator will be in the booth and they are installed on it. So, just prototypes to view but none available to purchase at the event.

We will also have other new offerings with us.

Do stop by our vendor's booth and check things out. See you tomorrow or Saturday on vendor's row at the Speedway.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Could we get a closer view head on to see how much coverage there is for the door side of the hinge? I am really interested in these, your prototype handles and the rest of your products. They look great!

Last edited:

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Be nice if they snapped on. Not a fan of the tape idea.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.