• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 1/4" or 3/8" thick steel bumper spacers

novdelta

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just got my set this week. Fast shipping. Fantastic spacers. Highly recommend!
Sponsored

OP
OP
svc707

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have two more pairs ready to ship. I will do another run of cuts in a couple weeks or so.

13ensonhair

First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Haircutter
I want a set because i have the Arcus bumper and the HF banland Apex winch that i need to put it on soon so looks like i will 100% need this

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Will this address the fit of the steel rubicon bumper on a Mojave?

Sponsored

OP
OP
svc707

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Another run of spacer plates getting ready to ship. Message for more details. Thank you, Steve

20211207_214241.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
svc707

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Bump for a new week. Been busy with some local trade shows.... I think have two or three more pairs left then I'll have to do another run of cuts. Thank you to all that have jumped on these!

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
Any chance you have a pic of how everything looked with the arcus and the badlands. We have both and I’m hoping this will get the face off the winch.

OP
OP
svc707

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Any chance you have a pic of how everything looked with the arcus and the badlands. We have both and I’m hoping this will get the face off the winch.
What i noticed when installing mine without the spacers, I heard creaking type noise as i was tightening the eight bolts. Isolated to the angled part of the opening hitting winch. Added the spacers, still ever so close touching the winch but tightened without any restriction anymore. Ill take pics tomorrow but not much to see.
Sponsored