Sponsored

$10 off $200 at BAM Wholesale Parts + cashback options

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
Hey Folks,

I just purchased the Trail Rail and Jeep rubber floor mats at BAM. I did a lot of searching for prices and stumbled across two things:
1. There is a code "10OFF" for $10 off your order of $200 or more. I entered the code in the check out process and it worked.
2. I checked out using PayPal which is tied to my Chase Freedom Card. Freedom is giving 5% cashback for using PayPal checkout.

Now, my order was about $453 with shipping. -$10 with the code brings the charge to $443, and I'll get 5% cashback = $22. So $33 savings is about 7.2% off in my case. If your order is down near the $200 mark, you will be closer to 10%.

I also have the Amazon Prime card with 5% cashback at Amazon, but the same items listed there are a bit more than above, despite BAM being a seller there. So the math worked out to be in favor of just going directly with BAM's website. Shipping time is 2 or 3 weeks out, but I'm in no rush since my JT is being built.

https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/

I hope this helps someone!
-DLAW
Sponsored

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Yeah, BAM has really good prices for Mopar replacements. i bought my TRail Rail systemn and Rubber mats.