1000 cash allowance offer on new Gladiator

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Just received email with 1000 cash allowance on purchase or lease of new Gladiator excluding Rubicon model. Good until 1/2/2020

Rick
Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Got the same one around midnight last night. Iā€™ll have to do some research on these ā€œbonus cash allowance offersā€. Iā€™m hopeful that it is:

A) Stackable with 1% affiliate discount
B) Usable against a factory order, and not just for a vehicle on the lot

Fine print doesnā€™t mention either as an exclusion:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of a new and unused 2020 Jeep Gladiator vehicle, excluding 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Take retail delivery by 1/2/2020. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I dont see it on the Jeep website. We all know how slow to update it is though. How does one get the email?

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone forward this email to me by chance? Please.

Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Can someone forward this email to me by chance? Please.
You will not be able to redeem it

JEEP GLADIATOR OWNER LOYALTY OFFER TDM

PROGRAM PERIOD: October 14, 2019 through January 2, 2020

Eligible customers will be contacted via the US Postal system or electronically. Only one coupon will be allowed per each eligible vehicle. The customer may redeem this $1,000 coupon at any authorized JeepĀ® Dealership.

Eligible vehicles must be delivered during the program period.

Only one coupon can be applied to the retail purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle and only one coupon/allowance per person.

2020 Model Year JeepĀ® Brand Gladiator (excl. Rubicon) $1,000

CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY:

Customers who are in possession of the original $1,000 Jeep Gladiator Owner Loyalty Offer TDM Coupon are automatically qualified to receive benefit under this program.

The coupon must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC dealer in the United States at the time of retail purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle.

The vehicle sale or lease must be registered in either the name of the eligible participant / business or registered in the name of an immediate family member living in the same household.

The coupon is not transferable to anyone outside the original customerā€™s household/address

Proof of address and/or immediate family relationships required.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
I dont see it on the Jeep website. We all know how slow to update it is though. How does one get the email?
And you will not

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Got the same one around midnight last night. Iā€™ll have to do some research on these ā€œbonus cash allowance offersā€. Iā€™m hopeful that it is:

YES A) Stackable with 1% affiliate discount
YES as long as it is delivered by the date in the find print B) Usable against a factory order, and not just for a vehicle on the lot

Fine print doesnā€™t mention either as an exclusion:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of a new and unused 2020 Jeep Gladiator vehicle, excluding 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Take retail delivery by 1/2/2020. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
And you will not
Iā€™ve read that these bonus cash allowance offers are kind of like winning a lottery...of sorts. Well, a lottery with a bunch of winners, not just a few.

And my wife often says Iā€™m a real winner. :LOL: Maybe she reached out to FCA and put in a good word for me. Thanks babe! :like:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I would think there sending them out at random to people who have had interest in the gladiator weather going to a dealership or helping out with a questionnaire ect where they obtain your email address

Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I assume I got one just because I signed up for their Gladiator e-mail list way back when

spyderman01

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I received mine, but it's only for $500 and expires at the end of this month, not enough time to use it for an order.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Iā€™ve read that these bonus cash allowance offers are kind of like winning a lottery...of sorts. Well, a lottery with a bunch of winners, not just a few.
Not sure it's much of a lottery- I see the dealers around here listing $1000 off on their websites for in stock JTs. "Conditional incentives".

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Not sure it's much of a lottery- I see the dealers around here listing $1000 off on their websites for in stock JTs. "Conditional incentives".
Actually, these are ā€œTargeted Direct Mailā€ cash bonuses, that are only usable by the recipients. In a way, it is like a lottery. As mentioned above, you express interest in Jeep or Chrysler products (I asked for a brochure on Jeep.com about a year ago), and you MAY be selected for one of their Targeted Direct Mail cash bonuses. I have heard others receiving them in the past year since I signed up, and Iā€™ve not received one up until now. The dealer doesnā€™t have access to it to give it to you, as it is FCA that is selecting you the customer to give you $1,000 off the best price that youā€™ve negotiated with your dealer.

Hereā€™s a great thread on exactly how it works on the JL Forum:https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/the-elusive-golden-ticket.2406/

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
So is the conditional incentives just for on the lot vehicles? And the TDM is additional to that? Good deal for some folks to get $2k off their new car!
Sponsored