Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
We got our first Gladiator in the shop today to fit the headliners. We will be starting a pre-sale over the weekend and will start shipping headliners in about 2 weeks. I will post more details later.
Mark
Hothead Headliners
Sm 1.jpg
sm 2.jpg
sm 3.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Sorry for the late reply. We are having a Pre-Sale for the Gladiator headliners but won't be shipping any out for about 10 days. We will start shipping Headliners for the Gladiator on June 9th. If you are interested here is a link to the correct page on our site: https://hotheadheadliners.com/products/2020-jeep-gladiator-jt?variant=15491410427970
More pictures and videos will be up soon.
Also, forum members can use the code JT10 to get 10% off their orders.
As always if you have any questions send us a message or give us a call:
[email protected]
714-872-2071

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Sorry for the late reply. We are having a Pre-Sale for the Gladiator headliners but won't be shipping any out for about 10 days. We will start shipping Headliners for the Gladiator on June 9th. If you are interested here is a link to the correct page on our site: https://hotheadheadliners.com/products/2020-jeep-gladiator-jt?variant=15491410427970
[email protected]
714-872-2071
When will we be able to order tan headliners?

Sponsored

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
[email protected]
714-872-2071
@Hothead Headliners
Hey Mark, I ordered mine already but didn't know about your generous 10% discount to forum members. Will you please pm me? Thank you!

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Is there decibel testing before and after?
HI,
we haven't done one. We tried several years ago to a db meter reading in a 2016 JKU. The headliners make a very noticeable difference in overall noise inside any of the JKs, but we still couldn't get consistent measurements. No matter how much we tried to replicate conditions the readings came out different every time. Some very good and other not so good. Because of that I always deferred to a post on the JK forum that a customer posted. It's very detailed and seems more honest and objective than us cherry picking our good results and burying our unfavorable ones.
The truth is that in all Wrangler up until the 2018 JLs our headliners made a very noticeable difference in sound. You didn't have to pay close attention because everything sounds so much better in those Jeeps when you add our headliners. Then the JLs came along and we thought we would get the same quieting, but it turned out that we didn't get as much. Some customers say the can tell a big change while other say not so much. The Gladiators are about the same.
I know having headliners in has to absorb sound that's bouncing around inside the cabin. It works just like putting carpet in a room with no carpet and then driving that room down the road. We cover our headliners in standard foam backed headliner fabric which is made to absorb sound and dissipate heat. I honestly believe that our headliners will quiet the inside of your Gladiator more that any other headliners on the market, and when you combine them with our Sound Assassin strips (dense vibration killing butyl rubber), that's about all you can do unless you want to start covering your windows with sound deadening material.
I hope that helps.
best regards,
Mark

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I installed Hothead headliners (front, back, and small side panels including the sound assassin tape) in my Gladiator and not only did I immediately notice a difference, but so did my wife and kids.

No, the Gladiator will never be as quiet as a BMW/Audi/MB, but the headliner adds a noticeable difference.

Sponsored

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I installed Hothead headliners (front, back, and small side panels including the sound assassin tape) in my Gladiator and not only did I immediately notice a difference, but so did my wife and kids.

No, the Gladiator will never be as quiet as a BMW/Audi/MB, but the headliner adds a noticeable difference.
Do you have any pictures? I am mostly curious about the side panels as I honestly just sent a message to them asking about the "SM SIDE PANELS" option for an extra $60. I have never put headliners in my past jeeps but the gladiator for some reason seems to suck in the heat on sunny days compared to my JK which was also all black. Maybe it's the leather interior but anything that can help the temp and I have heard these make a difference in the cold as well which couldn't hurt as I didn't particularly think there would be much sound deadening but with your comments regarding a noticeable difference you may have me sold.

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
No side panel.jpg
Side panel.jpg
Do you have any pictures? I am mostly curious about the side panels as I honestly just sent a message to them asking about the "SM SIDE PANELS" option for an extra $60. I have never put headliners in my past jeeps but the gladiator for some reason seems to suck in the heat on sunny days compared to my JK which was also all black. Maybe it's the leather interior but anything that can help the temp and I have heard these make a difference in the cold as well which couldn't hurt as I didn't particularly think there would be much sound deadening but with your comments regarding a noticeable difference you may have me sold.
Hi,
here is a picture of the side panels. All of the pictures on our web site have the side panel in.
sorry for the confusion.
Mark

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
No side panel.jpg
Side panel.jpg

Hi,
here is a picture of the side panels. All of the pictures on our web site have the side panel in.
sorry for the confusion.
Mark
Thanks Mark, I did not notice that in the pictures so I guess that shows these blend in pretty well. Well at least this weekend won't be another thousand in accessories for the gladiator.