LowAltitude

LowAltitude

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
Thanks for all the advice. Once the rain passed, I got it all wiped down and aired out. It all seems no worse for wear, so I think I’m good. 👍👍

I will take a look at the armorlite as I have a strange feeling this will happen again here in Florida.

thanks, JB

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all the advice. Once the rain passed, I got it all wiped down and aired out. It all seems no worse for wear, so I think I’m good. 👍👍

I will take a look at the armorlite as I have a strange feeling this will happen again here in Florida.

thanks, JB
Hmmm by Wednesday or Thursday. :like: I've had many times of it in my LJ driving from Savannah GA to Ocala without top and doors or without doors. Drain plugs in glovebox LJ and JT. :like: cuts down on how wet the feet stay.

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
Advice for making sure that the seats (plain fabric here, not leather) dry out?

I’ve got it in the garage with the roof panels off, a box fan pointed down, and another fan pointed into the rear of the cabin.

I used a used the shop vac on the seats (I don’t think that accomplished anything), I’ve wiped everything down. I think that’s about all I can do.

I’ve gotten rained on several times and made light of it before. I just hadn’t been caught in a downpour like this before AND gotten stuck in traffic.🤣

I should probably get in the habit of leaving the top panels in the bed, lol.
Sponsored