• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia 2 Intakes for sale: Mopar and Banks $200 ea

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Have 2 intakes for sale. Pulled them off because I am no supercharged and don't need the intakes. I prefer a local sale in the NOVA area, but if I have to ship, I will. Both are in excellent condition with all hardware included.

1- Mopar intake. SOLD

2- Banks Intake. Great intake. used for about 1k miles or so. $200 + shipping

Jeep Gladiator 2 Intakes for sale: Mopar and Banks $200 ea 80124D1C-D59E-4016-A854-CA2AE9B7A3BA
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Banks is SPF

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
What’s spf mean? Did you notice any difference with the banks on when you were stock? How do you like the supercharger

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Sold pending funds.

both made a difference, the banks was a bit better on the higher end of the rev range Than the Mopar.

supercharger is good.

guitarshredder7

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Manual
Occupation
A&P
Did the Mopar one use the factory “snorkel” that sits on the fender right under the hood?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Did the Mopar one use the factory “snorkel” that sits on the fender right under the hood?
not sure specifically what you mean. the mopar intake connects to everything like factory, so yes you can use a snorkel with it.

ive made threads about it previously, the mopar intake makes its money by being larger diameter than the factory. The jl/jt intake is the smallest inlet used on a pentastar. Durango, GC, etc all use a larger diameter as standard.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Buyer flaked on funds for the Banks. Back up.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Kurt, he is talking about the rubber flange, on the bottom part of the air box. And yes the Mopar CAI uses, the bottom part and intake “flange” of factory air box, very easy install, and I feel enough of a difference that I bought one for wife’s JL……Jack

PS: Do tell about the super charger when you are ready!

Last edited:
OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Kurt, he isctalking about the rubber flange, on the bottom part of the air box. And yes the Mopar CAI uses, the bottom part and intake “flange” of factory air box, very easy install, And zi feel enough of a fiffetence that I bought obe for wife’s JL.
gotcha. Yes, that is accurate. The mopar intake the best option for remaining “sealed”

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Mopar is sold

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Manufacturing
Do you still have the banks??? What would you do shipped to 28409??? I am very interested. Will you take any less???? Can pay today!!!!

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Do you still have the banks??? What would you do shipped to 28409??? I am very interested. Will you take any less???? Can pay today!!!!
Punctuation overload, relax lol.
Sponsored