Sponsored

$2000 additional savings on Gladiator Sports and Overlands!

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Would this work for a Sport-S that I've already ordered but have NOT received yet?

OP
OP

kglassic

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Would this work for a Sport-S that I've already ordered but have NOT received yet?
Yes it does apply provided the vehicle is picked up by 2/3/20. Do you know your current order status?

OP
OP

kglassic

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Kinda sucks they left out the Rubicon
Unfortunately the incentives are always directed at the models/trim levels that are selling the slowest or inventories are higher than the manufacturer would like. Gladiator Rubicons are selling very well right now and regional inventories reflect that. Within 500 miles of our location the inventory is as follows: 60% Sport, 28% Overland and 12% Rubicon.

Sponsored

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Yes it does apply provided the vehicle is picked up by 2/3/20. Do you know your current order status?
It's in post-build but doing the additional add-ons. I don't have a ship/delivery date yet. I am guessing somewhere like 2/7, but that's only because Jeep Chat said it was about 10weeks from order to delivery when I asked them last week. I will probably miss out! Ugh.

How do we go about getting the info for this -- I want to talk with my dealer about it.

i DID just check, and I now DO have a window sticker assigned, so not sure at what point that is done.

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Wait....so basically special orders won’t qualify for the 2k because they won’t be ready by 2/3/20?

OP
OP

kglassic

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
It's in post-build but doing the additional add-ons. I don't have a ship/delivery date yet. I am guessing somewhere like 2/7, but that's only because Jeep Chat said it was about 10weeks from order to delivery when I asked them last week. I will probably miss out! Ugh.

How do we go about getting the info for this -- I want to talk with my dealer about it.

i DID just check, and I now DO have a window sticker assigned, so not sure at what point that is done.
Send me your VIN and I will confirm the status for you.

Reactions: jlg

Komesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1999
How likely such incentive will be prolonged or introduced later on again? I'm definitely not gonna get this one.

Sponsored

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
How likely such incentive will be prolonged or introduced later on again? I'm definitely not gonna get this one.
Its all just a function of how many vehicles are sitting around. If supply is greater than demand, they introduce incentives to stimulate demand. Simple as that.

Komesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1999
Its all just a function of how many vehicles are sitting around. If supply is greater than demand, they introduce incentives to stimulate demand. Simple as that.
So how many vehicles are sitting around?

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
So how many vehicles are sitting around?
No way to know. Even querying dealer websites and the Jeep.com site will not give you a good indication. The actual inventory numbers are never released.

I also think FCA is a bit sketchy in the way in which they account for sales and report those numbers to shareholders.

OP
OP

kglassic

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
That's a tough question to answer due to the fact the current incentive is based on national inventories and not regional. More complicated than I can get into but based on available information I doubt they'll sell enough before Feb. 3 to get inventories where they want them to be. January is historically the slowest month of the year for auto sales so even with the additional incentive only so many Gladiators are going to be sold.

fdarmi

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport, Cayenne GTS, Trailblazer SS, 300ZX
Jeep just announced a $2000 incentive on 2020 Gladiator Sports & Overlands! With up to 9% below invoice it's time to get your 2020 Gladiator now. PM me or email me at [email protected]
Can you tell me the day this incentive began? I bought my truck on 1/14 and was not aware of it. Do you know if I have any recourse?
Sponsored