Sponsored

$2000 cash allowance and mojave

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Two questions:

1) does anyone know if the $2000 offer applies to a Mojave? I was of the opinion only the rubicon did not get this.
2) does jeep allow a dealer to lock in a rebate at the time of an order? Ford allows you to lock in rebates at the time of the order and if they go down or away you still get the offer you locked in and if they go up you get the better offer. This gives customers a reason to order a vehicle and wait on it and not be penalized for doing so.

I cant find a dealer around here that can answer either question.
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
I don't think you can lock in the rebate on a custom order. Usually the rebate says you have to "take retail delivery" by a certain date, so if you custom order you risk getting it after the rebate expires since your build and ship date can fluctuate

Example:

Screenshot_20200310-180445.png

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I don't think you can lock in the rebate on a custom order. Usually the rebate says you have to "take retail delivery" by a certain date, so if you custom order you risk getting it after the rebate expires since your build and ship date can fluctuate

Example:

Screenshot_20200310-180445.png
Ty vm for the reply and example! It is what I sadly thought was the case, but was hopeful it wasnt. Definitely a bummer, as it can penalize you greatly for ordering what you want instead of settling for something out there all ready that isnt. :-(

Definitely give ford props for letting customers lock in rebates on custom orders.

Guess I'll hold off on my order for now. Without the rebate I think I'd be overpaying as I'm sure there will be another down the road and maybe at that point there will be one on a lot all ready built so I dont lose the rebate while wtg. I'm not in that big of a hurry, nor do I want to be penalized for wanting to pay for and get a vehicle the way I want it.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Perhaps you could contract it where "any rebates assigned to dealer". That would be my strategy. Bought a new boat that way once.

lkeith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yes you can lock it in. I did it for my Gladiator. The dealer called his FCA regional rep and he told him how to write it up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Very good to know, ty!!!

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Two questions:

1) does anyone know if the $2000 offer applies to a Mojave? I was of the opinion only the rubicon did not get this.
2) does jeep allow a dealer to lock in a rebate at the time of an order? Ford allows you to lock in rebates at the time of the order and if they go down or away you still get the offer you locked in and if they go up you get the better offer. This gives customers a reason to order a vehicle and wait on it and not be penalized for doing so.

I cant find a dealer around here that can answer either question.
No rebates for Mojave, they don't even give the $500 first responder rebate on Mojave or Rubicon. Smh oh well.