• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland 2004 Tacoma TRD Ext Cab for parts

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
FS:

2004 Tacoma TRD Ext Cab, 5spd. Lunar Mist.

Under 145K miles on vehicle, motor. Transmission has @95K miles, was replaced in Sept 2020.

Comes with assorted parts installed on and not installed:

On vehicle:

Jason Industries fiberglas cap, color matched with bolt through roof rack
ARB winch bumper (no winch)
Firestick mounted to fender, CB radio, 2020 Sony BT radio included.
Front seats have been covered with Wet Okoles since i bought it.

Not on vehicle and included:

Bolt on rock sliders (Bay fabrication IIRC)
spare tail lights
rear off road bumper (unknown build)
ARB bump stops (NIB, never installed)
Miscellaneous parts accumulated over the years.

No accidents but it has gotten some battle scars here and there.

I've owned this since 2009 or so and bought it with 60K miles.

Full price below will include a brand new, never installed full Old Man Emu suspension purchased August 2021.

Low mileage and strong motor, everything works but the frame is shot.

Is a good donor to keep another on the road mechanically. Could be a good basis for a buggy, crawler, or weekend Rausch Creek play thing.

Located in Catonsville MD. Will fire up but tags are expired and you'd need to tow it.

Title is clean and in hand.

Hate to part with it but I pick up my Mojave on 11/14 and don't have room for it anymore.

$6500 OBO.

More pics upon request.

Cross posted to FB marketplace.

IMG_0388.jpeg
Sponsored