• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Dakeys

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with only 117k miles. Color is Red Rock Crystal Pearl. Motor is the 3.7 v6. 2-owner car. I have been the owner for the last 10 years. Jeep is in great shape. It is 13 years old, so there are a few paint chips, but overall, the paint is in decent shape and was just detailed. All fluids, belts, and spark plugs have been changed in the last few thousand miles. I have a binder full of service records and an excel sheet detailing the service history of the vehicle since my ownership. I will also include additional filters, belts, and plugs that I have with the vehicle. I had plans to keep this forever and continue to build it, but priorities have changed.

Only trade considered would be a 1979/1980 CJ5 with an original 304 and 3 speed.

List of modifications:
- Old Man Emu HD/MD lift (coilovers in the front, bilstein 5100 shocks in the rear with OME coils)
- .25” Rustys front spacer lift
- Rustys adjustable rear track bar
- 275/70/17 Cooper AT3 tires on Pro Comp wheels
- Hypertech tuner
- Riddler rear diff cover
- S4XC front shackle mounts and shackles (no longer made)
- S4XC Saguaro Grille (no longer made)
- Rugged Ridge all weather floor liners (front and back)
- Kenwood receiver (Pandora/HD radio capable)
- Infinity Reference speakers and tweeters
- 6000k HID headlights and reverse lights (not cheap eBay lights)
- All interior lights replaced with 6000k LED
- Stubby antenna
- Debadged
- Flashlight mount in trunk
- Transmission pan replaced with OEM version with drain plug for easier service
- OEM fog lights and roof rack. *Vehicle computer will need to flashed by dealer in order to operate fog lights
- Fumoto quick drain valve
- Bedlined trim and step pad

Asking $8,500 OBO. Cash or USPS money order accepted. Thanks for looking.

Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 1
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 2
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 4
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 5
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 6
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 8
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 9
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 10
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 13
Jeep Gladiator 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 2007 WK 16
Sponsored