• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado 2012 JKUR - 37s, 4" lift, 5.13 gears, hydro steer, Warn wench

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with automatic transmission and 117,300 miles on it. I used it as my daily driver, weekend rock crawler, and overland adventure vehicle. This Jeep is trail ready and will take you and your family on any adventures you can dream of. The Jeep is highly modified with the following parts.

Suspension/Steering/Tires
RANCHO 4" SPORT SUSPENSION LIFT KIT WITH RS9000SXL SHOCKS
Curry dual rate rear springs
2.75" Teraflex bump stops
Synergy spring wedges
Synergy Adj. Upper/lower control arms (8)
Synergy Drag Link
Synergy track bar
EVO Manufacturing Sway Bar Links
Rare Parts Ball Joints
Steers Smart Yeti tie rod
Tom Woods front drive shaft
Redneck Ram hydro steer
Synergy Steering Clamp
Synergy Track Bar Ram Bracket
JKS Quicker Disconnects
MB Wheels
Ironman All Country M/T 37"x12.5" tires
ProCal Module
Bushwacker fender flares
Axel Upgrades
5.13 Yukon Gears
Artec Inner C Gussets
Nitro sleeved front axle
Armor & Recovery
JCR Crusader front bumper w/skid
JCR Crusader rear bumper w/ Swing arm
Rock Hard 4x4 oil, tranny & Transfer case skid plates
ACE rock sliders
Warn M8000-s wench
Factor 55 ProLink
Rugged Ridge tail light guards
Roof Rack & Storage
Gobi Stealth Rack w/ front cargo basket, dual ladders, rear upper isolators, and quick disconnects
Tuffy Underseat Drawer
Vector Off Road J Dock
Vector offroad tailgate table
Lighting & Comms
sPOD
Custom HID Projector headlights
LED trail lights (8 total)
Cobra 75WXST
UltraMount antenna mount
Miscellaneous Mods
Rugged Ridge tube doors
Spyder web shade
Bartac seat covers
Rugged Ridge fuel door
Custom rear seat USB outlets
Custom rear seat deleate platform and bracket
RotopaX 2g Fuel and 2g Water containers

Extras, not currently installed
Tuffy Overhead console
ACE Inner fender liners (new in box)
Synergy hub centric wheel spacers x 4 (for running 13.5" wide tires)

That is over $22k in parts and I'm sure I've not listed some that I can't think of right now. I have the clean title in hand and I’m asking $29,500 for it. The Jeep is located in Peyton CO (just outside of Colorado Springs).

If you are interested in this beast of a Jeep, please PM me with any questions you might have. I can provide detail shots of anything you might like to see closer.

hopl1te-5406-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5410-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5415-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5431-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5454-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5446-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5413-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5423-jpg.jpg

hopl1te-5429-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
More pictures...

Jeep Gladiator 2012 JKUR - 37s, 4" lift, 5.13 gears, hydro steer, Warn wench HOPL1TE-5418

Jeep Gladiator 2012 JKUR - 37s, 4" lift, 5.13 gears, hydro steer, Warn wench HOPL1TE-5441

Jeep Gladiator 2012 JKUR - 37s, 4" lift, 5.13 gears, hydro steer, Warn wench InstaG-2

This is an older pic showing the custom headlights. The image is etched into the headlights.

Jeep Gladiator 2012 JKUR - 37s, 4" lift, 5.13 gears, hydro steer, Warn wench HOPL1TE-7168

I can remove any of the Greek warrior themed items that you do not like.