First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Very cool, looking forward to your pics. Wife and I are headed up to the same area in a couple weeks. Could you let us know which trails are closed, or sketchy? They got a ton of snow this year.
Most of the trails are open now in that area. There are several avalanche debris fields that are cleared or now obstacles. A lot of water still running where it would normally be dry by now! Enjoy your trip!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
8835D542-EC64-4458-951A-A4FE88F32A8D.jpeg
DFAB2259-AC71-4BDD-8BC5-EA82E9D46FED.jpeg
Here is the trip report. Almost 2,585 miles, close to 58 hours in the Gladiator seat! Averaged 17.7 MPG! The weight on the picture is full tank of gas and all the gear plus my wife and me. The Gladiator is not a light weight!! That included approximately 947 miles on the interstate at 80MPH, and five days of trails. I’m very happy with that! The Gladiator was super comfortable on the road and quite capable on the trails. As expected the breakover angle is the main challenge. Have some scars on the skid plates and muffler but that’s about all the damage! All-4-Fun was so much fun, I’d recommend it to all! The Mile High Jeep Club puts on a great event!