• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Overland For Sale

ScottieMac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2018 Renegade Latitude Altitude
I have a 2020 Gladiator Overland for sale. It is Black with a black hardtop and black leather interior. I put a 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit on it with 35" Tires and 1.75" Spyder Trax spacers. The front windows have been tinted. It currently has 12,975 miles with no issues. This vehicle has all the bells and whistles and runs like a champ. I am asking $46,000. If interested please email @ [email protected].

20190603_124806.jpg
Sponsored

ELLO

First Name
ELLO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiater Rubicon Launch Edition 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo
Just curious why you are selling it so fast . I was at the dealership with a friend of mine today , he is wanting to trade his Rebel , it is a 2019 with 20,000 k on it . My sales woman said to him that if someone is selling before a year that the sales person did not do a good job in getting it right for the client .... I dunno if this is really the responsibility of the sales person to figure out the needs of every buyer thou .

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
She is technically correct but as a former salesperson (7 years recovering;)) I learned that you sell the customer what they want...if you do not someone else will...

I tried to discuss wants and needs but the wants usually overcame the reality that the needs were not met...

I was taught at a young age the Ben Franklin model where you have the item of desire listed at the top of the page, draw a line down the center, place a + over the left column and a - above the right column...write all of the pluses and minuses in the appropriate column..if you are honest in the process this will assist you to make good decisions...

OP
OP
ScottieMac

ScottieMac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2018 Renegade Latitude Altitude
Neither of the replies are correct. This is a personal issue and has nothing to with wants versus needs.

ELLO

First Name
ELLO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiater Rubicon Launch Edition 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo
Neither of the replies are correct. This is a personal issue and has nothing to with wants versus needs.
You are probably right . I did not agree with what she said to me . After all she sold me my Glad and didn't ask me anything , other than to sign here :)
Sponsored