• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mopar All Weather Mats-Brand New

BigDawg19

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
hat is your zip and I will calculate?

Yes, if you pay shipping. I have the original box. What is your zip code and I will calculate?

Sponsored

1proudpapa

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overland
It is $28.12 estimated. UPS Ground. I put in 9 lbs but I guess that covers up to 20 lbs.
upload_2019-10-25_16-42-4.png
Just wanting to offer my .02 in understanding the ups charges. You put in 9 lbs but based on the light weight and the oversized dimensions of the box, it is billing you by dimensional weight which calculates to 20lbs. Basically, charging you extra for taking up space on the truck/trailer. If it were a small box, would only be charged for the 9 lbs rather than 20. Hope this helps. Oh, and put me 3rd in line for the mats! 61928 Thanks

K Dub

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S Gladiator, 2012 Sport JKU, 1993 Wrangler YJ
Put me next in line. 43130

Sponsored

OP
OP

BigDawg19

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Just wanting to offer my .02 in understanding the ups charges. You put in 9 lbs but based on the light weight and the oversized dimensions of the box, it is billing you by dimensional weight which calculates to 20lbs. Basically, charging you extra for taking up space on the truck/trailer. If it were a small box, would only be charged for the 9 lbs rather than 20. Hope this helps. Oh, and put me 3rd in line for the mats! 61928 Thanks
Sorry for just getting back to you. I thought I had someone local but they backed out. Are you still interested?