First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT
Occupation
Health Insurance
I'm wanting to start doing some trails but I'm trying to avoid a lift. So I was recommended a tire build by a buddy who recommended that I put 33x12.5x17 tires with a rim that is 8" wide and has a backspace of 4.5". He mentioned that If it has 3.75" of backspace to get a 1.25" spacer.

I added some attachments on some Black Rhino Wheels that caught my eye online. Are these good rims and if so what are some good recommendations on tires for them? Or should I go with another wheel brand? The closest wheel size I researched to what he recommended is 17x8.5 with 4.360 backspacing. Can I use the same tire size as he recommended or will I need a different size tire? I have 3 trails in mind on the badge of honor app (also mentioned in attachments) that I'm trying to take into consideration before purchasing, installing, and then attempting.

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT, need tire and wheel advice/recommendations IMG_0948

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT, need tire and wheel advice/recommendations Screenshot_20210604-142056_BadgeofHonor

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT, need tire and wheel advice/recommendations Screenshot_20210606-082639_Chrome
Sponsored

Last edited: