Sponsored

2020 JT Sport S w/ JL Rubi Wheels

JTNamedPorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Hi guys,
Picked up a 2020 JT last Friday, put JL Rubi wheels and tires on it today. Didn't see many threads discussing fitment when I was researching this set up.

My JT is a 6MT Sport S with the tow package (not max tow, since it's not an auto). In a few days I will add a 1.5" front spacer from Teraflex and a Daystar 0.75" rear spacer, I like a bit of rake, but as is there's too much, so given the set up it will reduce overall rake by 0.75".

As is, there is ZERO rubbing and ZERO clearance issues. Rubi wheels are wrapped in 285/70/17 BFG AT2s. For anyone interested in running this set up, you do not need a lift for it to work. Just wanted to make that clear for all those who may be interested!

EDIT: Also, interestingly, it currently sits at 39.5" in the rear to the bottom of the fender, which is exactly the same as an OEM Rubicon from what I can tell from other threads.

Jeep Gladiator 2020 JT Sport S w/ JL Rubi Wheels Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 3.54.22 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The Dealer had extra JL rubi wheels and tires from a build, and placed it on my wifes JT just before we took it for test drive......It is what sold her on the JT....sad thing is, it was me that wanted the JT and she got hers first (by three weeks) lol.... definitely a nice upgrade for free (we lucked out)….my tire upgrade was not free though :crying:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The Dealer had extra JL rubi wheels and tires from a build, and placed it on my wifes JT just before we took it for test drive......It is what sold her on the JT....sad thing is, it was me that wanted the JT and she got hers first (by three weeks) lol.... definitely a nice upgrade for free (we lucked out)….my tire upgrade was not free though :crying:
A secret to a happy relationship is to always make sure your woman always gets "hers" (multiple times, each time) before you get yours... :like:
Sponsored