First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK 75th anniversary edition/2020 gladiator launch edition
Occupation
Arborist/Crane operator
Ok so I picked mine up from the dealer today, was a delay getting plates with COVID and the holiday. Window sticker says comes with Black sun rider soft top. I asked the sales guy, he says no it doesn’t and doesn’t know why it’s on the window sticker which he printed off. Did everyone else who bought a launch edition come with a soft top?
thanks in advance
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Launch Edition comes with soft top D0AE1E3D-1291-4BC3-83A6-B975F70C3F9D
Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Ok so I picked mine up from the dealer today, was a delay getting plates with COVID and the holiday. Window sticker says comes with Black sun rider soft top. I asked the sales guy, he says no it doesn’t and doesn’t know why it’s on the window sticker which he printed off. Did everyone else who bought a launch edition come with a soft top?
thanks in advance
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Launch Edition comes with soft top D0AE1E3D-1291-4BC3-83A6-B975F70C3F9D
I might assume it’s because you have a hard top listed on the options in the second list and unless it was listed as dual top you will not receive both tops

OP
OP
Devon

Devon

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK 75th anniversary edition/2020 gladiator launch edition
Occupation
Arborist/Crane operator
I might assume it’s because you have a hard top listed on the options in the second list and unless it was listed as dual top you will not receive both tops
ok thanks, i don’t wanna go postal on the sales guy without any ammo! Just seeing what everyone else got.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Yep. Default is soft top on all jeeps on the sticker but any package or mention of the freedom hard top replaces it unless you order the dual top option then the soft top comes in a bag while the hard top comes installed. There's the disclaimer after standard equipment that says optional equipment, may replace standard equipment.

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Yep. Default is soft top on all jeeps on the sticker but any package or mention of the freedom hard top replaces it unless you order the dual top option then the soft top comes in a bag while the hard top comes installed. There's the disclaimer after standard equipment that says optional equipment, may replace standard equipment.
Not true, at least on the Mojave that I ordered. The soft top is not mentioned anywhere on my window sticker.
Sponsored