• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more

Saurkraut

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Sadly due to an unexpected life change I have to sell my gladiator. I'm posting it here first to hopefully give someone who is looking for one of these amazing trucks a great foundation. If there isn't interest for the complete package I plan on pulling the ARE Cap and my rims and tires to sell separately instead of giving it to the stealership...

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 47,500 miles
3.6 V6 Automatic Trans
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Package
8.4 Premium Alpine Audio Package
Adaptive Cruise group
Active Saftey group
Auxiliary Switches
Spray in bedliner
Body color top and fender flares
Forward facing trail cam
Proximity Keyless entry
Dark Saddle Leather interior
(see build sticker for more)

Addons-
2" Mopar lift installed at the dealer
37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17" White Fuel Rims (only ran in the summer- stock rims and tires winter use)
Falcon 2.2 Adjustable Steering Stabilizer
Synergy Trackbar brace (and dealer upgraded steering box)
Taser Mini
Volant PowerCore Intake
Afe Hi-Tuck Exhaust
Ace Engineering Stubby bumper
Ace Engineering Rock Sliders
Smittybilt X20 10k Synthetic Wireless winch
A.R.E CX HD custom cap with roof rack and lighting (will support any future tent)
Bestop Sunrider (one of my favorites)
American Adventure Labs Highline Turn signals
*Midland GMRS System
*TowPro brake controller

*not installed New in Box

-For the asking price buyer will get the stock rims/tires and a mopar folding hard tonneau cover as well.

Currently this is my daily driver and it has 47,000 miles on it. I drive 40 miles each day so it will slowly increase. Mechanically this truck is perfect, only flaw is the windshield has a crack in it (shocking right...). I'm hoping to have it replaced after the holidays but if someone wants to buy the truck I will just deduct it from my price. If I don't find a buyer before March it will go to the dealer and I will have parts for sale individually... I really don't want to do this but it is what it is.
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask!

$42,000

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more IMG-3296
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more IMG-3297
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more IMG-2689
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more IMG-2688
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Rubicon 2" Mopar w/37's and more IMG-3861
Sponsored

OM Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Jeep Soon
This… seems like a really good deal for someone. I’m no expert but that’s my opinion. Good luck with sale!

Timjoe

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
I'm very interested. Would you be whiling to meet part way for the sale? I live in Kansas.

OP
OP
Saurkraut

Saurkraut

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
PM sent

Sponsored

wrangler 17io

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR TJ J10 SJ and MJ
Interested too. Just asking for a trucking price to NY. Please send me a PM if you sell it.

OP
OP
Saurkraut

Saurkraut

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Interested too. Just asking for a trucking price to NY. Please send me a PM if you sell it.
PM sent, with Christmas right around the corner won't due much til after the holiday. TimJoe will have first refusal but will keep you updated.
Happy Holidays!

OP
OP
Saurkraut

Saurkraut

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator

Cjnut689

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
49 CJ3A, 54 CJ3B, 65 CJ6A, 65CJ101 Brazilian Built
Occupation
Sales
Greetings!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring as well. I am located west of the Twin Cities about 1 1/2 hours in Hector, MN. I can be reached at 612-963- 3878 by voice or text. Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks,
Dave Nelson

OP
OP
Saurkraut

Saurkraut

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thanks all for the love and interest in my Gladdy. It found its new home to another forum member, which I can’t be happier about. I know it will be taken care of! 🍻
Sponsored