• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin Sold

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I purchased a Gladiator a few weeks ago with a MSRP of $44,950 and got $6,750 off list. You have to make your own decision but $38k is not unreasonable if it meets you desired spec. I would always look at KBB values in your area.
Sponsored

Mnext02

First Name
Pdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Stinger
Thanks for all the free bumps to the top even if they're in the form of an internet troll.
not a troll. $28k for brand new or $38k for used that can tow more and heated seats. ‍♂
Still for sale. 6 mo now. Shouldn’t have bought it.

gmfcma

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, JKUR 2017, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 jk sport
wow dude, how about a little compassion, instead of being an a$$hole. you don't know his circumstances

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Have you tried listing on FB marketplace? Craigslist? There's a local guy to me selling a manual JT and it's been listed for a couple months now. Which surprises me because I am finding very few used manual JTs for sale

OP
OP
PackerBacker

PackerBacker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S w/Max Tow
wow dude, how about a little compassion, instead of being an a$$hole. you don't know his circumstances
No need to throw names out at people. My circumstance is that I have a very nice Gladiator that I don’t really need anymore but still like quite a bit. I could have sold it 1,000 times over to lowball offers, but I’m not hard up.
I could also could have sold it another 10 times over to local dealers & online with Vroom for just a little less than asking but I frankly haven’t found anything all that exciting as a replacement to justify taking much less and having that cheaper vehicle I describe wanting.

gmfcma

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, JKUR 2017, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 jk sport
i see you quoted me.
that's fine, if you don't want your post calling someone out, but this guy is just trolling trying to find a deal he can get from anyone, this is like the 3rd or 4th time he is trying to get for a lot cheaper than what the post asks for. leases, buys, asking why he can't get a great deal from before that is no longer offered. he has not offered to help anyone, hasn't offered any advice, has not done anything on this forum except offend, or irritate someone.
i am sure someone will say oh well you only have like 3 posts, sure on here, ill give you that. but i have other forums, and the gladiator just came out. i don't really post a bunch of trivial crap just to have a post count.
if you want to have your post completely free of confrontation, i assure you this will be the last time i look at your thread, consider the name thrower as you called me to be gone, i really don't care if he says you should not have bought it, if you don't, but i am not that bystander that will let a bully just say dumb stuff and get away with it. but in this case, i will no longer look at the thread. so good luck selling your jeep.
hope you find the vehicle you want and enjoy your camping trips.
enjoy whatever it is you end up in.

my wife likes the hyundai i just bought her, maybe check those out, im sure trade in would still be good for the gladiator.
Sponsored