Sponsored

2020 Wrangler JPP external mirrors part no.?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I bet the parts department of your local Jeep dealership will be able to look up the part number, especially if they are Jeep/Mopar accessory doors.

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I ended up ordering the ADD doors with mirrors this morning. I wanted a little more barrier with the kids and their stuff.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Just my 2 cents opinion here for what it’s worth.......

If I was concerned about my short persons falling out then I might go with the Jeep half doors instead of the ADD doors. Looks like you can take the door screens out of the ADD doors and I could see a short person hanging out of the opening. Not certain if those screens come out or not. And yes the Jeep half doors do look a tad plain Jane. But no holes in them for kids to hang out of or fall through. Mirrors attach to both. Maybe get a second truck and get both doors and tie down the little ones.
4D3C8B8E-FA2A-4AD2-B6B6-F114E4F95B38.jpeg
2019BD99-B723-4055-874E-82736C227DE1.jpeg

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
kids not that little but they may drop a stuffed animal to the floor etc. i have not seen the jeep half doors for sale anywhere

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Yes my 2 kids are all grown up now. I bet your Jeep dealerships parts department could get you a price on the Jeep doors. And I bet they have glass or plastic window inserts for those doors for when it rains. And I bet they would easily fit in the bed of your truck if it’s not otherwise loaded up with other things. Might find a better price on the doors on Ebay or other internet sites.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I looked at the link, and it appears Jeep is releasing a new edition in the second quarter which includes:

In addition to high-strength, full-aluminum doors, JPP steel tube doors and a new mirror kit are standard equipment. Tube doors, along with a mesh sun bonnet that provides shade for all passengers, deliver an open-air feel unlike any other production SUV. Standard JPP rock rails are made of heavy-gauge steel and Durabull®-coated (truck bedliner coating) to provide superior protection and durability.

Interesting package. Don't know why it just comes in blue and white.

I need to get some tube doors, but the current Mopar doors do not have a mounting provision for mirrors, and you have to use the clamp on utv mirrors. That is pointed out on Quadratech's website.

Sponsored