JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon -
Occupation
Emergency Management
Hey All:
I live in the Sac area and we have a number of offroad/4wheel/Jeep clubs but dang, some of them act like they really do not want anyone else in their circle. SO - being a longtime jeep owner, I know not every 4 wheeler is that standoffish. Instead of having to audit every club I thought I would ask here what is a good club to associate with? More accurately, I live in Colfax so I'd even be open to any groups in the Truckee area. I dont really care how far I have to go, I just want some cool people to wheel with.
Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Tahoe has a few clubs. I know Reno/Carson does as well. Use to wheel with my fj40 with some of them.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Hey All:
I live in the Sac area and we have a number of offroad/4wheel/Jeep clubs but dang, some of them act like they really do not want anyone else in their circle. SO - being a longtime jeep owner, I know not every 4 wheeler is that standoffish. Instead of having to audit every club I thought I would ask here what is a good club to associate with? More accurately, I live in Colfax so I'd even be open to any groups in the Truckee area. I dont really care how far I have to go, I just want some cool people to wheel with.
SFBAJA group. Also on Facebook has a bunch of really good peeps.
Sponsored