Sponsored

2021 Gladiator 50% off. 😂 $99,000. Thoughts??

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
Just looking at the picture, it needs to be Sgt. Green with a big star on the door, and like every other JT that seems to be posted on this forum....Im sure it will get better mpg than mine.

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t think it’s a very practical setup. Never see Rubicon capability and horrible MPGs. Big drag with all those wheels!

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so confused. I don't see the "custom dash" and "custom interior" as mentioned in the description. And no mention of the extra axle, but says it has new rear flares...

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so confused. I don't see the "custom dash" and "custom interior" as mentioned in the description. And no mention of the extra axle, but says it has new rear flares...
That’s for those pesky heat seeker missles. 🤣😂

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
I dont see the first 4 items listed as options. (why even put all of that in the ad)

Either way, another SoFlo Heep in the making.
It will look like the thing hiding behind it to the left before too long.

00o0o_7hFiVTQOO3oz_0gw0b1_600x450.jpg

Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
First mod - penis enlargement.

I get it, to each his own. And coming from Southern California roots, I can see that need to make a car an expression of yourself. What lowriders had was style, this thing lacks everything. Doing it just 'cause you can is soulless, this is just depressing and sad because I find I'm laughing at it more than admiring it. And that is exactly how I'll view the fool driving around in this heap.

$99,500? I think we all know what we would do to our Jeeps with that budget, and it wouldn't be this.

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yea needs more power.... or I’d just buy 2 JTR’s. One for tearing up on the trail and one for a nice daily driver. I’m fine with my 4 wheels on my JT.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Just looking at the picture, it needs to be Sgt. Green with a big star on the door, and like every other JT that seems to be posted on this forum....Im sure it will get better mpg than mine.
Ha! I have a 6MT and gas engine on 33 getting 15...I thought it was just me. Im sure that gets 18 all day

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
$99,500? I think we all know what we would do to our Jeeps with that budget, and it wouldn't be this.
If I spent $100k on ANY Jeep, I’d probably be very disappointed in myself.

My Gladiator is my daily driver and I want it to be reliable, maneuverable and convenient. So my scope of upgrades would be inherently modest.

But if I could afford $100k to just build a toy and not feel bad about it, it would include things like axle swaps, high quality suspension, engine swap and performance upgrades. Things that would actually make it better off road... And it would probably be a Wrangler.
Sponsored