Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm new to this game and will be taking things in stages, but thought it would be fun to track things here. The first pics are within a day of driving off the lot. One with the body-color hardtop, and one with it off. Up next will likely be small add-ons (stubby antennae coming this way), and then a soft top for summer, a bed liner and cover, new wheels and tires, and I'm still up in the air over a lift or just a level kit.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal 4um7FI4bRb+c7+re1JFmUg_thumb_49f5

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal kjaiI04eQZic1+5PITYOwA_thumb_4a0a
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Samsons Wig

Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Bedrug XLT bed mat over the spray-in liner. Turned out great. I've used the full bedrug (with the sides) on past trucks, but wanted to keep the sides accessible for mounting if I decide to do so down the line. Install was very easy, but definitely utilize the Spray in Bed Liner Adhesion Promoter Kit if you have the spray in liner: https://bedrug.com/adhesion-promoter-kit

Up next is the Diamondback HD install.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (4)

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (5)

OP
OP
Samsons Wig

Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot to add that I installed the OEM Softtop as well. Will keep it on till Halloween most likely and then switch back to hardtop. I found this install to be really easy as well, but it's hotter than the surface of the sun around here so that probably helped with the the tighter fittings.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (3)

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (1)

OP
OP
Samsons Wig

Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Diamondback HD Installed. Love this thing, and highly recommend it. I still have to install the accessories, including the Frontrunner rails and crossbars. Install wasn't bad at all, although it took twice as long as the 45 minutes suggested in the instructions. I'm probably just getting old. More pics to come as accessories get installed.

Shout out to Matt Frank @DiamondBack Covers who patiently answered all of my questions prior to purchase.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (9)

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (8)

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal unnamed (7)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Samsons Wig

Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.5r17
Method Trail Series 703 with +25 offset

I know this look may not be for everyone, but I'm in love.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal image0

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal image1

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal image2

OP
OP
Samsons Wig

Samsons Wig

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the truck in Safari mode (this was back in August).

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal SF5ZTT0gSv+yc+T%+P2CNA_thumb_4b7f

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal 8WPH0qEHTA6EAfwAa+48FQ_thumb_4b7d

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Rubicon Hydro Blue Pearl Build Journal x45XrQBHTty5gbIQJaZuwQ_thumb_4b76