• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rock Rails

CPTRU1114

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
MFG
Vehicle Showcase
I have a brand new set of Rubi rock rails that I took off my Gladiator. Looking to sell it for $100 - Shipping not including, will ship where needed. Located 45 mins from Tucson, AZ

They were on the jeep no more than 4 weeks, It will come with all bolts and nuts needed. I added Nerf Bars

email me [email protected]

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rock Rails jeep-gladiator-jt-factory-mopar-rubicon-rock-rails-68341314aa-6831315aa-website

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rock Rails RH-80104-2T
Sponsored

Last edited:

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Not looking at selling the rear bed sliders and brackets too are you? Only need those to complete.

OP
OP
CPTRU1114

CPTRU1114

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MFG
Vehicle Showcase
Not looking at selling the rear bed sliders and brackets too are you? Only need those to complete.
Not at this time. I need to find something to replace that sections if I took them off. I would assume when I get new bumpers.

Im sorry. I did not expect so many people selling rock rails.

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
I have a brand new set of Rubi rock rails that I took off my Gladiator. Looking to sell it for $100 - Shipping not including, will ship where needed. Located 45 mins from Tucson, AZ

They were on the jeep no more than 4 weeks, It will come with all bolts and nuts needed. I added Nerf Bars

email me [email protected]

How much for shipping to 46112? Typically Fedex is the cheapest for bigger items.

OP
OP
CPTRU1114

CPTRU1114

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MFG
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
Ill take them, but need my Jeep delivered first! I am in AZ... BTW: where was the picture taken? Thats a whole lot more green than ive seen anywhere in AZ in a while, very pretty.

OP
OP
CPTRU1114

CPTRU1114

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MFG
Vehicle Showcase
Ill take them, but need my Jeep delivered first! I am in AZ... BTW: where was the picture taken? Thats a whole lot more green than ive seen anywhere in AZ in a while, very pretty.
Not my truck. I never took a picture of it by the side with the rock rails on it. Though, southern AZ is looking very green right now, after all the rain we have gotten. I still have them, and would be more than happy to meet you somewhere when you get your truck!

vicsvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
Intersted! I'm in Tucson!
Sponsored