2021 NOBO 10.5 camper owners?

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
So I know this is not about RTTs or driving through the woods to camp, but I am looking for a member that owns a 2021 NOBO 10.5 and can tell me the interior dimensions. No where can i find the dimensions and nobody has them in stock because of the crazy demand right now to measure it.

I believe they made the 10.5 bigger in either mid 2020 or for 2021 so older ones
would not be the same size.

I have narrowed my search for a new small camper down to nobo or rustic trails kodiak stealth. I store it in my garage so height is key and these 2 are perfect fits for my needs. Just need to these last detail before I place my deposit.
Sponsored

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2008 Toyota Tundra dblcab 4x4
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
mine is a 19, sorry i cant help

Jeep Gladiator 2021 NOBO 10.5 camper owners? IMG_0841

OP
OP
STEELCITYDJ87

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine is a 19, sorry i cant help

Jeep Gladiator 2021 NOBO 10.5 camper owners? IMG_0841
That is the 10.6 toy hauler right? I think they are the same height as the new 10.5. And I have the exact color combo JTR.
Could you measure the inside height from floor to ceiling for me?

thanks.

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2008 Toyota Tundra dblcab 4x4
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
That is the 10.6 toy hauler right? I think they are the same height as the new 10.5. And I have the exact color combo JTR.
Could you measure the inside height from floor to ceiling for me?

thanks.
Be glad to , tomorrow.

duckhunter71

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD
So I know this is not about RTTs or driving through the woods to camp, but I am looking for a member that owns a 2021 NOBO 10.5 and can tell me the interior dimensions. No where can i find the dimensions and nobody has them in stock because of the crazy demand right now to measure it.

I believe they made the 10.5 bigger in either mid 2020 or for 2021 so older ones
would not be the same size.

I have narrowed my search for a new small camper down to nobo or rustic trails kodiak stealth. I store it in my garage so height is key and these 2 are perfect fits for my needs. Just need to these last detail before I place my deposit.
I’ve never seen the Rustic Trail campers before. They’re really cool. I see they have long lead times, so I wanted to throw out some local guys’ site for you to check out before you decide. I don’t have one, but they seem to do good work!

https://www.gatewayteardrops.com/the-ozark

PS - this may not be too relevant considering the trailers you’re looking at aren’t full sized or featured, but have a 2019 Palomino SolAire (Forest River) and it’s been nothing but a nightmare and FR does not like to pay when it comes to warranty claims (would potentially apply to the NO BO). Food for thought. Good luck with your search!

Sponsored

OP
OP
STEELCITYDJ87

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We crawled in a few 10.6 looking around. You can sit up but you’re essentially crawling in and rolling to your seating position. If you do yoga I guess you could squat and walk squatted lol.
Thanks, that what I am gathering on the low ceiling height. I am not a fan of kneeling around on the floor in a $18k camper. Would rather have something with a higher roof like the Rustic Trail camper

Sponsored

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Thanks, that what I am gathering on the low ceiling height. I am not a fan of kneeling around on the floor in a $18k camper. Would rather have something with a higher roof like the Rustic Trail camper
That’s kind of where we landed with it too. We just sold our fifth wheel toy hauler. So we are going to keep looking for something in between the two extremes.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What a perfectly timed thread.
I am looking for something that can pull double duty.

I want a converted enclosed 6’x10’ (or 12’) with at least 6’ interior height.
It has to be strong and durable to pull my KTM 1290 SAR inside away from eyes and Elements, and just maybe, sometimes a dirtbike too.
Sponsored