BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Loooooooong time lurker - first time poster

I joined the forum when I first heard Jeep was brining back a truck. I couldn't wait! Well, my old truck at the time crapped out before the Gladiators were released. So I went with another F150. Loved that truck but as soon as the Gladiators hit the road, I had huge buyers remorse. To add to my frustration, 2 months ago we bought my wife her first Wrangler. It didn't take long until I was ready for my own Jeep. I shopped around several dealerships all throughout the south and finally found one with the few options I wanted (and a few I didn't really need) in the color I wanted so we pulled the trigger. The price was good PLUS they offered me $1000 more for my F150 than I owed.

Now that that is out of the way - my plans. This will likely be a very slow build as my wife wants her Wrangler built out as well. My goal for this will be a capable off road rig that I can daily drive my 70 mile commute to work. We have 100 acres of land in east Texas so I need something that can get me around the back woods. We do a lot of camping so I will likely go for an overlander type build versus a rock crawler. I've always been an F150 guy so I will gladly take any suggestions on lifts. I will probably keep it between 2.5" and 3.5". The Mopar seems like a decent fit but again, I am open to suggestions. This has been a fun place to lurk but I'm glad to finally be able to jump in!!!

5.jpg

4.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
18thirty6

18thirty6

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Here was my F150. We had a lot of fun getting that thing stuck!

1.jpg

3.jpg

22.jpg

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Congratulations! Nice looking Gladiator.

OP
OP
18thirty6

18thirty6

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Gladiator
Build Thread
Link