First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JT
Occupation
Pro-DAD
Well this isn't going to be anything crazy but I wanted to have a spot I can upload pictures of upgrades and just some random pics of my new rig!! So just so you all know, i'm not this crazy weekend warrior, trail riding, rock crawling hard core jeeper. I do hit a lot of softball, lacrosse,football and other random parking lots. I do take an occasional hunting trip, camping trip and I will visit a nearby trail or mud hole to make sure everything installed actually works!
Wish list for my Willys..
LED lights - ordered
Hard bed cover
Tazer mini - ordered
2.5"-4" lift. as of right now i'm thinking either Clayton or Teraflex
KMC or Method wheels. 18" preferably
As of right now either Nitto Mud Grapplers, Trail Grappler, Yoko Geolander X-MT's, Micky T Baja Boss MT, Deegan 38 and I love the Baja pro XS!!!
5.13's
AWE or Borla exhaust - those are the ones i feel sound the best so far.
last and this would be way down the road will be some sort of power adder!!! Probably a supercharger!

That is it for now so here are some pics of my JT in order of pick up!!

Also....Man i just love this color!!! Almost pulled the trigger in a Stingray but glad I didn't!! Also pretty sure i have the first and only Sarge Green Willys in town so far!!!

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build IMG_58831

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build IMG_58841

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build 636924956

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build Resized_20210308_184804

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build Resized_20210308_184827

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build Resized_20210308_184813
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Let me know if I can help in your exhaust decision in any way. For the JT we offer a Tread and Trail system which is the same effective system with 3 different tip outlet configurations. Excited to see this build take place! We just finished out JT a month or so ago. It's heading to Moab as we speak!

Last edited:
OP
OP

triggergt

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JT
Occupation
Pro-DAD
Let me know if I can help in your exhaust decision in any way. For the JT we offer a Tread and Trail system with is the same effective system with 3 different tip outlet configurations. Excited to see this build take place! We just finished out JT a month or so ago. It's heading to Moab as we speak!

Thanks and I will probably do that!! I'm about 99% sure i'm going with the tread system with black tip single side outlet..

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Well this isn't going to be anything crazy but I wanted to have a spot I can upload pictures of upgrades and just some random pics of my new rig!! So just so you all know, i'm not this crazy weekend warrior, trail riding, rock crawling hard core jeeper. I do hit a lot of softball, lacrosse,football and other random parking lots. I do take an occasional hunting trip, camping trip and I will visit a nearby trail or mud hole to make sure everything installed actually works!
Wish list for my Willys..
LED lights - ordered
Hard bed cover
Tazer mini - ordered
2.5"-4" lift. as of right now i'm thinking either Clayton or Teraflex
KMC or Method wheels. 18" preferably
As of right now either Nitto Mud Grapplers, Trail Grappler, Yoko Geolander X-MT's, Micky T Baja Boss MT, Deegan 38 and I love the Baja pro XS!!!
5.13's
AWE or Borla exhaust - those are the ones i feel sound the best so far.
last and this would be way down the road will be some sort of power adder!!! Probably a supercharger!

That is it for now so here are some pics of my JT in order of pick up!!

Also....Man i just love this color!!! Almost pulled the trigger in a Stingray but glad I didn't!! Also pretty sure i have the first and only Sarge Green Willys in town so far!!!

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys Build 20210324_121040

the Original Willys

awesome-epjbj4gewm-640x800.jpg

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Let me know if I can help in your exhaust decision in any way. For the JT we offer a Tread and Trail system which is the same effective system with 3 different tip outlet configurations. Excited to see this build take place! We just finished out JT a month or so ago. It's heading to Moab as we speak!
Just watched you YouTube video for the cat back Tread Edition. Sounds amazing. My Gladiator will be here within 2 weeks I'm told!

Sponsored

OP
OP

triggergt

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JT
Occupation
Pro-DAD
The exhaust is on and i will say this, It was the easiest exhaust install i have ever done and the fit and finish is top notch. Yes it sounds great also! The weather has been pretty crazy here the past couple day but as soon as i can i will post some pics!

49Gramps

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired Fire & EMS Dispatcher
Looks sweet! When I get to the tire and wheel point, I prefer 17" wheels, as there's a wider choice of wheels and rubber available. If it's mostly a daily driver, I've been running Nitto's Ridge Grapplers on my LJ for the past couple of years and I love 'em! They're great off road and quiet on road.

OP
OP

triggergt

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JT
Occupation
Pro-DAD
So
i haven't posted in a while but some big changes are coming. 3.5" lift, Icon alloys and some 37" Mickeys are on the way. AWE Exhaust is on and all my lights are updated to LED. As more things arrive ill upload more pictures!

20210520_161027.jpg

20210520_161040.jpg
Sponsored