• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2022 Gladiator Sport S Sarge Green with Alu-Cab 3.1 Tent

MistahJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Hey all,

I am selling my '22 Gladiator. Here are the details and a link to the Autotrader AD with more pics: (Also I'd be willing to just sell the Renegade Cover, Renegade Racks and Alu-Cab tent to a gladiator owner interested in the package.)

2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S with the Sarge Green color. It has Rubicon wheels and tires. I've added a Renegade Cover which can support up to 2,000 pounds, along with a custom height Renegade Rack designed to support up to 1,600 pounds.

I had the rack designed so the Alu-Cab Gen 3.1 Rooftop Tent would sit safely above the Gladiator roof. This also allows plenty of space below the tent to mount gear on top of the Renegade Cover. I also added Paramount rock sliders. These are awesome as they provide excellent trail protection while also acting as a step. The treads are paintable for easy personalization.

I also added a perforated metal grill insert which offers fantastic radiator bug protection and a unique look. It is easily paintable with either a solid color or with stencils.

The Gladiator also includes 2 recovery boards, the freedom panel bag, the Alu-Cab telescoping ladder for the tent, all the Renegade quick-release anchors for lashing down your overlanding, camping or adventure gear, a Tempurpedic mattress topper in the tent, and neoprene seat covers that we put on the week we bought the Jeep, so the upholstery beneath is still pristine.

I'm sadly selling due to a job transfer back east where parking height clearance prevents me from bringing my Jeep.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=657391335

Screenshot_20220913-130131.png

PXL_20220913_011229905.jpg

PXL_20220913_011529919.jpg
Sponsored