First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I was lucky enough to participate in not just one, but two different Adventure Academies this year.

The first in Phoenix, AZ…

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 31C63183-0F9F-40C9-8237-90F2B27CA891

and the other in Moab, UT…

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week C9E73C76-195D-421D-8F22-AAE6867E81F1

These academies are geared towards the less experienced off-roader. They’re great for gaining confidence in yourself and your vehicle. I attended to brush up on my knowledge as well as get some proper training for my teenage son and my wife.

Registration for the 2022 academies opens next week. I believe they’ve added a couple of new locations for next year.

If this is your first Jeep or if you’re wanting to learn some off-road basics, I highly recommend you participate. As an added bonus, graduates of Jeep Adventure Academies get an Off-Road Certified Badge of Honor badge for their vehicle.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 509F66FF-A086-4DAB-8D10-B5B7FCD0E32C

And even more exciting, early registration for the following year’s Jeep Jamborees. A perk I took advantage of just last week.

Check it out HERE!

If you have any questions, I’ll try my best to answer them. I know several other forum members have participated in past academies. Feel free to chime in and share your experience.

(No, I’m not an official Jeep ambassador, I just had a good experience at both academies I attended and I want to make sure that others know about it.)
Sponsored

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Thinking of going to the one near Indy. Would this be ok to bring my 7 year old to?

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thinking of going to the one near Indy. Would this be ok to bring my 7 year old to?
Absolutely! The kids would love it. What kid doesn’t love off-roading? Start ‘em young!

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Why dod they do this at Christmas time I am so tapped out right now dangit (LOL)

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Registration starts tomorrow morning at 9:00am Pacific!!! Registration for different locations opens every day this week at the same time.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 7245C82A-0FA5-4E47-92FA-5FE63DA01A51

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Would be nice to see something in Colorado. I’ll probably do the Bronco Moab one next year instead because Ford’s giving it to us for free lol.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I was lucky enough to participate in not just one, but two different Adventure Academies this year.

The first in Phoenix, AZ…

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 7245C82A-0FA5-4E47-92FA-5FE63DA01A51

and the other in Moab, UT…

These academies are geared towards the less experienced off-roader. They’re great for gaining confidence in yourself and your vehicle. I attended to brush up on my knowledge as well as get some proper training for my teenage son and my wife.

Registration for the 2022 academies opens next week. I believe they’ve added a couple of new locations for next year.

If this is your first Jeep or if you’re wanting to learn some off-road basics, I highly recommend you participate. As an added bonus, graduates of Jeep Adventure Academies get an Off-Road Certified Badge of Honor badge for their vehicle.

And even more exciting, early registration for the following year’s Jeep Jamborees. A perk I took advantage of just last week.

Check it out HERE!

If you have any questions, I’ll try my best to answer them. I know several other forum members have participated in past academies. Feel free to chime in and share your experience.

(No, I’m not an official Jeep ambassador, I just had a good experience at both academies I attended and I want to make sure that others know about it.)
Thanks. Sent the info to my daughter - hinting for a Christmas present for Rubicon Trail. :)

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Thanks. Sent the info to my daughter - hinting for a Christmas present for Rubicon Trail. :)
Haha that is me if I would have know this was coming up I would have told the family this is what I want. They kept asking me what I wanted and I said nothing I have to much stuff and not enough time.

Sponsored

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Where is the one in Detroit held…? There are offroad parks in the area (within an hour).

Interesting. Not for this Friday but sometime in the future.

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Where is the one in Detroit held…? There are offroad parks in the area (within an hour).

Interesting. Not for this Friday but sometime in the future.
The website has links to the specific events. You can see the itinerary for each trip.

The one in Detroit looks like it’s at the Holly Oaks ORV Park. This image was taken from that itinerary. The dates for that one are in October of next year. Registration for that event opens this Friday.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 2A872B59-6B35-4603-BF83-DF2462BD1B1F

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
The website has links to the specific events. You can see the itinerary for each trip.

The one in Detroit looks like it’s at the Holly Oaks ORV Park. This image was taken from that itinerary. The dates for that one are in October of next year. Registration for that event opens this Friday.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Adventure Academy experiences. Registration opens next week 2A872B59-6B35-4603-BF83-DF2462BD1B1F
Thanks much! I figured it wasn’t in Detroit proper. 🙃

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I was planning on trying to get onto the Unwharrie schedule in North Carolina late April. The website said registration opens 12/15. I happened to check today for lunch and was able to go ahead and sign up. Already have my confirmation even though it wasn't supposed to go live until tomorrow. May want to check early!