Not open for further replies.

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
For you guys that have been hanging around a while...... Now that we know the 22MY colors currently available for order.... does JEEP offer limited colors throughout the year ? a certain time of the year ? EVER ?

Looking to place an order and without any color changes from last year, does it make any sense to hold out to see if something different is offered ?
Gecko Green was only available from like August to October I think.
Super bummed I missed it.

Goimg to order a Hydro Blue Mojave.
If Gecko comes out again, I will trade in.
Sponsored

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like Sport S and Rubicon have GVW rating of 6250# standard. Don’t know if that was true before. I thought this only came with Max Tow package.
My 21 Max Tow is 6250, so if someone without a Max Tow could look there's the answer.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
For you guys that have been hanging around a while...... Now that we know the 22MY colors currently available for order.... does JEEP offer limited colors throughout the year ? a certain time of the year ? EVER ?
Absolutely, more than most automakers.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I'd vote Blue.

Red is so... Red.

To each their own đź’Ş
Appreciate your opinion my Friend...The Blue is special (and a light blue which helps keep the truck cooler than a dark exterior)...Going to be a tough decision.

One thing I think they should offer is a "Sand" type color (Deseart Sand, say)/Khaki...It is one of my favorate colors, and WTH, the Mojave is desert rated after all :) ...I have seen it on earlier year models, but not this year. Instead they have 3 different shades of "grayish" colors to chooze from:headbang: and they are nice too, but 3 shades?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I've been shopping used, but recently decided to order a new Mojave. I noticed a brake controller is an option. I've never seen one in the used gladiators. Is this new? Where does it mount in the interior?

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Looks like Max Tow is available on the High Altitude now?!

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
That order line was on my 2021 so I asked the sales people what it it meant.
It means there are at least 3 levels of seat cushion (comfort? stability? firmness?).
Anyway #1 is supposedly a superior cushioning.
That's extremely interesting to me. The assumption has always been that all cloth seats are the same. I'd love to know more about this.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Looks like Max Tow is available on the High Altitude now?!
No, I think that's Altitude. A new trim based upon Sport. High Altitude is based upon Overland and can't have Max Tow.

aristobrat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD (stock), 2010 JKUR (4.5"/37)
I've been shopping used, but recently decided to order a new Mojave. I noticed a brake controller is an option. I've never seen one in the used gladiators. Is this new? Where does it mount in the interior?
The knob replaces the 12v outlet and the box goes behind some trim. I’d def read the review threads on it if interested, it gets mixed reviews.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
No, I think that's Altitude. A new trim based upon Sport. High Altitude is based upon Overland and can't have Max Tow.
I was thinking that might be the case. The altitude model may be exactly what I’m looking for. Hope to see more details on it soon. I just want a little bit more than Sport S with Max Tow and maybe Altitude will meet that ask.

Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
That's extremely interesting to me. The assumption has always been that all cloth seats are the same. I'd love to know more about this.
Can’t comment on cloth, I have leather.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Yes, Jeep regularly has limited run colors. These are usually more bold/fun colors, and are typically only available for a month or two. Most people who want those colors follow the order guides, and custom order the moment their desired color becomes available.
Probably better off just ordering the jeep you want sans a few things to keep the cost down and then get a good quality wrap in the color you want. I am thinking about wrapping mine in Mojito Green and if I get tired of it guess can always go back to Sting Grey although I like the Sting Grey also just looking for a bit more of a fun color.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Probably better off just ordering the jeep you want sans a few things to keep the cost down and then get a good quality wrap in the color you want. I am thinking about wrapping mine in Mojito Green and if I get tired of it guess can always go back to Sting Grey although I like the Sting Grey also just looking for a bit more of a fun color.
What’s a full wrap cost in your area and how long does it last?
I don’t understand how that will save you money in the long haul?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.