• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper

ScottHarr_JT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Hey friends, due to a family move and some life circumstances, (trying to fit another car seat in the cab…)I’m looking to sell my beloved Gladiator. Upgraded to a RAM 2500 for the space. I figured I’d toss it on here to see if anyone in the community was interested. Price is 66k OBO, current ODO is 19k. I’ve attached the build sticker since I built it from the factory so you can see everything on it. Price reflects the GFC camper #2454 and a few nice mods and is in accordance with the KBB value.

Jeep has been immaculately maintained since I built it back in March from the factory. Only one owner, non-smoking, No pets. Still under factory warranty with 1 Jeep wave oil change left. Mileage is from 3 long road trips cross country. This thing is a beast on and off road, if you're looking for a fully built overlanding rig for the holidays, look no further. Build sticker photo attached will show you all of the standard and optional features for the Jeep. Other modifications that come with the Jeep are:

Warn VR EVO 10S winch (Synthetic line)
Warn Winch Mount
Warn solenoid Interrupt kit
Factor 55 Flatlink E-Shackle
67 Designs Rail mount with Phone holder
GoFastCamper V2 # 2454
Jedgar Drip rails
2x GFC Beef Bars
Custom Truck bed plate mounting system/storage compartments
Fridge/Freezer/Stove slide out system
Dometic hardwire kit
CVT MT Hood ladder
Custom Back seat attic webbing storage system
JCR Offroad JT Center Console MOLLE Panel

Over 10k worth of modifications and upgrades! DM or text (770) 286-7682 if interested or for more pictures, only posted a few because they were too large to upload but am more than happy to send you some photos if you’re interested. Located in San Diego. Ps: not looking to sell the camper alone just yet…

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_A8327DC9757E-1
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper Jeep Window Sticker Screenshot

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_A1CE13319F19-1

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_B004138280A9-1

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_318B3BB801A9-1

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_230ECEBFEFF0-1

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_4A03817143A1-1

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon with GoFastCamper IMG_1F7D8DB49092-1
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP