First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
You’ve been putting off that project, waiting all year for the best deals. The long wait is over! Black Friday through Cyber Monday is your chance to get in on the industry’s largest savings event! From floor liners to roof top tents, tonneau covers, running boards and so much more. Let’s turn that dream build into a real ride!

:jk:

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700696537666

REALTRUCK RUGGED RIDGE MAX TERRAIN FENDER FLARES

Conquer the trails in style this Black Friday with Rugged Ridge Fender Flares. Precision-crafted for durability and a rugged aesthetic, these flares are the perfect addition to your off-road machine, providing unmatched protection and a bold, off-road-ready look that will turn heads wherever your adventure takes you.

❄Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Your cargo will stay protected from the elements rear-round when you add the right products.🌨

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700696654616

REALTRUCK BEDRUG CLASSIC BED LINER

Unleash the potential of your truck bed with the BedRug Classic Bed Liner this Black Friday. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, it not only shields against scratches and dings but also introduces a touch of refinement with its plush surface, making every haul a comfortable and secure experience.

🏜

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700696756990

REALTRUCK BAKFLIP MX4 TONNEAU COVER

Experience the pinnacle of truck bed covers with the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover – the ideal blend of sleek design, security, and durability. Built from heavy-duty aluminum with a striking matte-black finish, the MX4 stands out as a top-tier hard-folding cover. Its alloy construction sets it apart from soft-folding alternatives, ensuring robust protection for your cargo. The MX4 seamlessly integrates with your truck's profile, providing a flush fit with the bed rails and a stylish appearance, whether open or closed. With 100-percent bed access by folding toward the bulkhead and an active promotion along with a rebate, the BAKFlip MX4 is the perfect choice for those who demand the best in aesthetics, security, and functionality.

These products are a few among this year's hottest picks. You can expect to see more premium accessories added to the thread during the event!

This is HUGE! Friday through Monday, I will work diligently to get to each of you in a timely manner. If you have any questions on fitment, availability, shipping times, or would like a pricing quote, please PM me or email me at [email protected].
Sponsored

gladslc

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Looking for the X4s - is it on sale this year?

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Looking for the X4s - is it on sale this year?
I've emailed, pm'd on the X4S...no response, took that as a no. Ended up going with this one (13550.36, https://realtruck.com/p/rugged-ridg...r-with-max-track-rails/v/jeep/gladiator/2023/) instead, $1420 after tax on Amazon. May actually work better for my application (having a KRRT001T Front Runner rack mounted above the bed) after looking into it. The X4S wasnt going to be able to roll all the way open, which I was okay with, but this I think will work a little better.

gladslc

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I've emailed, pm'd on the X4S...no response, took that as a no. Ended up going with this one (13550.36, https://realtruck.com/p/rugged-ridg...r-with-max-track-rails/v/jeep/gladiator/2023/) instead, $1420 after tax on Amazon. May actually work better for my application (having a KRRT001T Front Runner rack mounted above the bed) after looking into it. The X4S wasnt going to be able to roll all the way open, which I was okay with, but this I think will work a little better.
thanks, but I'm looking for t-slot version

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
thanks, but I'm looking for t-slot version
the -35 (w/ OEM rail trail) and -36 (w/o OEM rail trail) are the T-slot versions (or as they call it “Max Track”) ,see the part numbers on the real truck site. (On a PC, they don’t seem to show on the mobile version of their site)

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event IMG_4512

Sponsored

gladslc

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
the -35 (w/ OEM rail trail) and -36 (w/o OEM rail trail) are the T-slot versions (or as they call it “Max Track”) ,see the part numbers on the real truck site. (On a PC, they don’t seem to show on the mobile version of their site)

IMG_4512.png
I see them now. Still not sure I want to spend that much (actually, I am sure).

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
I see them now. Still not sure I want to spend that much (actually, I am sure).
I'm with ya, I hesitated a bit as it was more than I wanted to spend, even with the decent discount.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Step up your look and complete your build this season with the Havoc HS2 Black Hoop Steps!

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700858161764

Your off-road beast deserves the best! Corrosion resistant and perfectly shaped to give your Gladiator a leg-up!

PM or email me at [email protected] while supplies last!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700865404695

The Undercover Ultra Flex is second-to-none in security, durability and water resistance. Slam latches at each panel ensures that your cargo is protected from prying eyes. The Ultra Flex features a classy carpeted underside, offering not only a refined look, but another padded shield that prevents dings and dents to the cover and your cargo.

Don't wait! Make the move today during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday event while supplies last!

PM or email me at [email protected] for pricing, availability and shipping times.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEP

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700877302192

You've put in the work under the hood to maximize your gains, even lifted that Gladiator to new heights! Time to add those steps. The AMP Research Powerstep XL is the lowest step in its family, giving you an additional 4-inch drop for an easier step. The convenience of a power running board, combined with the grit of a rock rail. On or off the road, you’ll be turning heads!

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales event!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
REALTRUCK GORACK
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700925305072

There really is a rack that can do it all! The RealTruck GoRack is a hybrid construction of aluminum and steel, featuring an adjustable frame and cross bars. You can add or attach practically any overlanding and off-road gear and know that it's secured.

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales event!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
PEDAL COMMANDER THROTTLE RESPONSE CONTROLLER
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700946673935

Take full control of your gas pedal sensitivity with the Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller. With 4 different modes and 36 preset levels, the Pedal Commander has a setting for every driving style. You truly have the ability to make your vehicle's response exactly how you want it when you want it.​

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
PULSAR PROGRAMMER

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event 1700955973765

The Pulsar is an innovative programmer that gives you the control to adjust your performance without flash tuning or removing the PCM. Adjust for those new tires, TPMS, disable your auto start/stop, improve economy, towing capacity and so much more!​

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Cyber Monday is rounding to a close, don't miss out on your last chance to get Method Race Wheels 15% off!

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Cyber Monday sales event!
Sponsored