Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Just ordered a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Overland on Aug 4th. Wondering for those that have ordered one, what step are you on and dates associated with those steps?
Thanks, Mike
Sponsored

Strat

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Ordered a '23 Sport S on July 29th. Dealer gave me the VIN the next week, no developments since then. Dealer said he didn't think they'd start running the line for '23's until September. Don't know if he's correct or not.

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
Ordered 14 July. I have just used the VON tracking because I ordered through @GuptonJeep so I’m not going to be constantly bothering them as they are really busy. So far I just got the VIN and scheduled for assembly. I had heard some say 5 September they would start production no idea. One dude said he ordered the 17 July and has a 30 September ship date…..I don’t know where he got that but I hope it’s legit! Anyway congrats on the Jeeps!

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Order and deposit submitted 18 Aug for a MY23 with no insight of when the MY23 will start production. Been tracking via my VON, but it hasn't been scheduled yet.

OP
OP

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Order and deposit submitted 18 Aug for a MY23 with no insight of when the MY23 will start production. Been tracking via my VON, but it hasn't been scheduled yet.
Ahhhh ok, I ordered mine on August 4th and the scheduled date showed up on August 16th.

Sponsored

Shooter McGavin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT. 04 TJ, 95 XJ
Occupation
PM
Ordered July 15th i think. Got vin and confirmation next week. Got another email around July 26 saying i had been scheduled. App still hasn't updated but the dealer said my Build date is 9/10.

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys,

I am at 2 percent below invoice on JL and JT models with tread lightly membership, except Hybrid and 392, plus tax, license and an 85 doc fee only on sold orders. There are no other charges or accessories or high doc or admin fees. There is also no mandatory high finance terms or prepayment penalties. I will do my best to get you the most competitive rate or use your own financing or pay cash. You can lease at the same price as well with no rate markup.

On the 4xe I will now do tread lightly at 1 percent below invoice total savings plus tax, license and 85 doc fee. Whatever state and federal tax or rebates apply at the time of delivery is yours to keep on sold orders.

On the 392s I will do MSRP plus 1000 at this time on sold orders.

To order, I just need copy of drivers license, current address, email and phone. no deposit needed.

On my existing orders I will adjust pricing accordingly if you join tread lightly asap.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I also offer the other Dodge, Ram and Chrysler products at similar savings (excluding TRX) contact me for details.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you,

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Internet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162 cell

Bes518

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave soon
At 3pm mine also moved to the Production queue. Ordered Aug 17

Sponsored

Shooter McGavin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT. 04 TJ, 95 XJ
Occupation
PM
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? 0C383B0D-A65E-4E04-A23E-9587BC53F52C

9/10 build date according to the dealer. 9/10 is a Saturday though. We shall see.

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Is the consensus that 2023 orders will be delivered by the of the year? (12/31/22)

OP
OP

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Just got an email from my dealership and they said it’s at D1 status. I looked up what D1 status means and found this on this forum:

D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.
The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.

They then said mine shows an estimated ship date of 9/28.