First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Financial Professional
Maybe I am crazy, but I was looking through pictures of the 2024 Wrangler reveal, and I noticed something that caught my eye and may confirm the Gladiator is getting the same treatment. (I know that we all expect it, but this might confirm it) If you look at the headlight switch in all other 2024 Wrangler photos the button is one piece but here you can see it is two. Is one of those for the bed lights? Just good fun speculation here but I thought I'd see what y'all thought!

Jeep Gladiator 2024 Gladiator Refresh/Update Model Changes Spotted Under Our Nose?! Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
wow....great catch!

Though I wonder if its just a separate button for another of the new added goodies for the 24' models like this.

• New for 2024, Wrangler 4xe offers Jeep 4xe Power Box, which features four 120-volt outlets with 30 amps of total output, allowing the battery pack to power external device

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
wow....great catch!

Though I wonder if its just a separate button for another of the new added goodies for the 24' models like this.

• New for 2024, Wrangler 4xe offers Jeep 4xe Power Box, which features four 120-volt outlets with 30 amps of total output, allowing the battery pack to power external device

Ohh that's a great catch too, I didn't think of that! That could be it for sure!

Sponsored

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I know but I have no idea why they aren't announcing them together!
It’s about brand management and marketing. Wrangler is the flagship brand so it will always get the updates first.
Marketing this way can also cause people in Gladiators that want those updates to jump over and then potentially jump back when the Gladiator gets them.

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
It’s about brand management and marketing. Wrangler is the flagship brand so it will always get the updates first.
Marketing this way can also cause people in Gladiators that want those updates to jump over and then potentially jump back when the Gladiator gets them.

True true, good point!

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I hope since Trails Offroad is on board that we will be able to use the app onscreen in our current models

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
If you look at the headlight switch in all other 2024 Wrangler photos the button is one piece but here you can see it is two. Is one of those for the bed lights?
The switch looks the same as my '22. Split in the center. One button is for fog lights and the other is for the bed light. Unless they snuck a '24 switch in mine way, way ahead of time! Hmm. :LOL:

Sponsored

Hayduke

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
The switch looks the same as my '22. Split in the center. One button is for fog lights and the other is for the bed light. Unless they snuck a '24 switch in mine way, way ahead of time! Hmm. :LOL:
Yep, my '22 has the same split switch. One for fog lights the other for bed lights

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see anything that will make me want to jump out of my '22
For me it will be the seat adjustments and HOPEFULLY some improved towing since they managed to increase the tow rating of the wranglers. Not that I want to pull more, but a different gear set or something would be cool. As in stock 4.56

OP
OP
Chris_M

Chris_M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Professional
I'd take anything you see in this picture with a grain of salt. It also shows that the Jeep is traveling at 68 MPH at 2000 RPM and all in 4 low...

Oh for sure! It's just fun speculation!
Sponsored