First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Blue Overland - Prev, 2014 Polar JKU
Occupation
contract manager
I thought I read something about these having a third row? Some flip down/up tiny third row space an adult would never fit. Is this true?
there are small jumper seats in it, and per tfl those can be removed as well, i think. I like how the seats slide, though we all now those tracks would get full of crap quickly. I do really love passthrough's and wish they were done more.
Oh and that tail gate and bed. the bed can slide out. Thats cool idea. I know there are addons that do that.
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
What more would you be expecting from a truck with a full-sized bed?

They seem plenty fine to work in a pinch, which is all they would be for. If you want a full-sized SUV-size 3rd row, then you would not be looking at a truck - otherwise the thing would be as long as a limo...
Not expecting anything from it, just wondering what information has been shared about it. It sounds nice in a pinch to get adults and kids somewhere short distance.

there are small jumper seats in it, and per tfl those can be removed as well, i think. I like how the seats slide, though we all now those tracks would get full of crap quickly. I do really love passthrough's and wish they were done more.
Oh and that tail gate and bed. the bed can slide out. Thats cool idea. I know there are addons that do that.
Yeah, I really like the passthroughs some of the new trucks are coming out with. Didn't see the info about the bed sliding out. Will have to check that out.

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Why are ev trucks are to look so unusable. Awesome I can fit a 2x4x16 all the way through!!!! Who freakin cares about something so stupid. Trucks are trucks and this will never be a usable truck in this configuration

coalcracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2007 2-door Wrangler X
I watched the TFL video. The biggest things that stood out to me are that it looks smaller than a current RAM 1500 (although I haven’t seen/read anything about dimensions) and the new RAM logo reminds me of the KIA logo that nobody can recognize.

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
Why are ev trucks are to look so unusable. Awesome I can fit a 2x4x16 all the way through!!!! Who freakin cares about something so stupid. Trucks are trucks and this will never be a usable truck in this configuration
For the occasional buyer of lumber or longer pieces from the hardware store, I can tell you that it would certainly be handy to be able to carry longer pieces without them cantilevered precariously out the back. Ya a rear sliding window can help by shoving into the cab, but even then you are limited to only a few pieces and other practical limitations. It sure would be nice to be able to pick up some longer trim pieces, and combined with a tonneau cover and this type of pass through, be able to have everything protected inside the vehicle during a rainstorm... sounds pretty usable to me.

Sponsored

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
I love it! I wish our trucks had a mid-gate and removable rear glass. Of course I’d be happy with just the mid-gate and a soft top zipped to the Bestop softopper to join the two for a complete pass through.

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Yawn, another overpriced gimmicky EV truck that can’t even get me to the lake….

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I am a fan of Ram and anything Mopar. This doesn't do it for me.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
Its fugly, if this is what the future has a hole for ram trucks, I will never buy one ever again, at least with the Ford on the lightning it still looks like an F150

Sponsored

WTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Occupation
Business owner
My TRX license plate: NOEV4ME. Will think of one for the Gladiator….

This giddy, childlike ev push is going to sink a lot of ships….give it time folks. We will be bailing them all out (AGAIN) soon enough. There’s only so much appetite and market saturation for these useless (for me anyway) things. They make some sense for urban dwellers and the wanker who likes to feel virtuous running to the mall on Saturday (while his daily drive ICE vehicle takes a break from the weekly grind). They make ZERO sense for the vast majority who actually use a truck for what it’s built to do. Call me a Luddite but I ain’t buying it, literally and figuratively. Never…..

Advntrbound

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Why add all the extra lights and gadgets that need a motor to work when the limiting factor is battery power? Why no reserve it for distance?

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Why add all the extra lights and gadgets that need a motor to work when the limiting factor is battery power? Why no reserve it for distance?
Fantastic question. They also add unneeded weight and will eventually result in unneeded repair. Every repair shop and every trip to the repair shop and all manufacturing, logistics and installation replacement parts and all disposal of failed parts result in - shudder - carbon emissions that could’ve been avoided. Even if one can’t see the Revolution EV itself emitting carbon.
Sponsored

Last edited: