First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I agree, Ford is just the king of these kinds of screw the consumer to save a buck cuts. All the fords I've owned always have little stuff that you know they only did to save a few pennies.
Chevy is easily the king at not giving you the right options. Can you get anymore than 5 colors now for a Colorado? That was the case not too long ago. How many Chevys have you been in with leather and no heated seats? I see it all the time.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Chevy is easily the king at not giving you the right options. Can you get anymore than 5 colors now for a Colorado? That was the case not too long ago. How many Chevys have you been in with leather and no heated seats? I see it all the time.
The new 2023 Colorado got rid of a manual headlanp/light controls. Defaults to Auto headlamps and you have to go into center screen touch controls to have manual control. Resets back to auto after each ignition cycle.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Well, the 2024 Ranger Build & Price tool is up & running on the Ford web site:
https://shop.ford.com/configure/ranger/2024/model/customize/

My plan is eventually for a Ranger Raptor in Oxford White with mud flaps and spray-in bedliner. MSRP is $57,585, which is about $1500 less than MSRP was on my 2021 Mojave, and about $9k less ($6k less w/ $3k northeast bonus cash) than a similarly-equipped 2023 Mojave.

Of interest is that under Interior Summary, this statement appears for the Raptor:
"Auto Start-Stop Removal $0"

J-GriffsGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Geologist
I really like the standard model(s) look. Odd but the few tweaks on the Raptor make it far less attractive IMO. Grill and all fenders have too much shape / stick out too far. Look like a bucked tooth version of the others. Overall though they definitely look more like a truck than the current model Ranger and I think they're an improvement. Love the interior look / media screen (<-- biggest complaint in my Gladiator).
Sponsored