21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold 2000 4.0L 5sp // 2014 Unlimited
Occupation
Self employed
The search is over.

I had seen it in transit to Ogrlando and after a few days undecided I laid down the $500 refundable deposit until I drive up from Miami and car is prepped.

Dealer transaction was bare bone negotiating as no Gladiators no discount.

Base sport. 33 565
Paint. 245
Tint. 495
Sirius. 295

Total. 34 600
Destination. 1 495
Grand total. 36 095
Discount Jeep 1 500
Dealer Contrib. 1 095

Total w/o T/T and DPF $33,500.

Best EP on same Jeep was 2k less. Hoping they'll take a 500 BC coupon when I get there.

Exticted and Thrilled for next week and make travel plans.

Will update with financing and see APR where MP are. Probably put 3k down.

Any thoughts on purchasing EW with dealer forum member after sale?
Sponsored

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
Without me trying to see if you are getting a good deal, have you compared that to your price to an 8% below invoice price? If you are willing to wait, you can order from Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN, and get between 6 and 8% below invoice. Why the variability, 6% is standard below invoice, then add another 1% if you finance, and 1% more off if you have an FCA #, which you can get by joining Tread Lightly.

I know Central Florida Jeep has a $999 documentation fee, which I find crazy. Are you factoring in the dealer documentation fee?

How do you know what the invoice prices are for the item you are getting. Check out the order guide here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.32251/

They don't have the January 2021 guide out yet in the forum, and I've heard people who have ordered loaded Gladiators in 2021 have seen a $750 price increase.

Last edited:
OP
OP
21GCMSPORT

21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
I followed thread where forum member uploaded XL document where you pick options and gives invoice and option for below invoice.

I got about 4% if math right. Hoping they take that extra 500 bonus cash to offestvthe 599 DPF.

spyderman01

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Without me trying to see if yo are getting a good deal, have you compared that to your price to an 8% below invoice price? If you are willing to wait, you can order from Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN, and get between 6 and 8% below invoice. Why the variability, 6% is standard below invoice, then add another 1% if you finance, and 1% more off if you have an FCA #, which you can get by joining Tread Lightly.

I know Central Florida Jeep has a $999 documentation fee, which I find crazy. Are you factoring in the dealer documentation fee?

How do you know what the invoice prices are for the item you are getting. Check out the order guide here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.32251/

They don't have the January 2021 guide out yet in the forum, and I've heard people who have ordered loaded Gladiators in 2021 have seen a $750 price increase.
I think they also throw on a $1500 or $2000 "value" package with nitrogen and coupons! I had negotiated one with them many months back, then they give me a final buyers order and would not take it off!

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
I think they also throw on a $1500 or $2000 "value" package with nitrogen and coupons! I had negotiated one with them many months back, then they give me a final buyers order and would not take it off!
I find alot of times, these dealers who go that far below invoice always have a way to make some back.

Sponsored

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
Yes, I forgot about the "Central Florida CDJR Value Pkg" at $1,995.00 which I didn't want, but was added to what they wanted to charge me. They didn't get my business for a few reasons, mainly because their price was so high compared to other dealers.

OP
OP
21GCMSPORT

21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
Arrigo Dealer in Sunrise had that BS. Window etching and some other fluff for 2k.
It was to become part of the family of Jeep. Hahahahaha
Sponsored